2010 MOMS Birthday Wishlist??

Frenchkitty

Hello moms.. What would you like to have for your birthday this year?? A holiday? Chanel bag? Nice dinner w Hubby? Diamond ring?

Pls share your birthday wishlists :)

apollo

babe i love u lahh, started this thread! LOL!!

mine:

1. ds to be healthy and happy
2. LV bag & coin purse
3. overseas trip

wow i sound so greedy!! LOL!!! but most impt, i hope my hubby will rmb my bday lorr!! LOL!!!

nancy

babe i love you lahh, started this thread! LOL!!

mine:

1. dear son to be healthy and happy
2. LV bag & coin purse
3. overseas trip

wow i sound so greedy!! LOL!!! but most impt, i hope my hubby will rmb my bday lorr!! LOL!!!
My birthday wish is for my baby, my hubby,my loved ones and myself to be strong, healthy and happy.

Last time I thought that this kind of wish is "rubbish" until I saw my friends' sick babies, and people around me who are sick or physically challenged.. then I know that physical health is so impt. the rest are just unimportant liao..

angelwendy

For this year... 1) My little family to be healthy & happy... 2) hope that my dad will quit drinking ... 3) my family members & frenz will stay healthy & happy always... 4) my sis get a good job.. 5) my house must come faster... ^^

Last edited:

Feliz

my turn my turn!! Hhhmm..

1) Hubby to be safe in everything he do (especially work & on e road)

2) Edlycia to grow up healthy & be happy..

3)Family members to be healthy & stress free

Lastly,

Everyone in mummysg to hav good health & happy family..!!

apollo

My birthday wish is for my baby, my hubby,my loved ones and myself to be strong, healthy and happy.

Last time I thought that this kind of wish is "rubbish" until I saw my friends' sick babies, and people around me who are sick or physically challenged.. then I know that physical health is so impt. the rest are just unimportant ..
i used to have the same thinking too only my mindset totally changed aft i was preggy with ds... if our loved ones are unsafe/unhealthy, no matter what, we wont feel happy..

NIisme

- 1. to give birth to a healthy baby. =)
- 2. hubby faster settle all his debts and we can officially go ROM, and i can officially be Mrs. Ang =)
- 3. no. 1 and 2 will be fulfilled =)

apollo

- 1. to give birth to a healthy baby. =)
- 2. hubby faster settle all his debts and we can officially go ROM, and i can officially be Mrs. Ang =)
- 3. no. 1 and 2 will be fulfilled =)
ur wish no 3 very cute lahh!! LOL!! :tlaugh:

EnFlor

1) to downsize my body....:001_302:
2) to 'upsize' holiday abroad with family or just a romantic getaway with hubby.

Frenchkitty

Happy Birthday Nelly!! *flowers for u* lol

My birthday wishlist is:
- everyone in the fam to be happy & healthy
- new laptop cos mine is spoilt
- if still hv excess cash, would like to buy a Chanel 2.55 bag.

Ting

hmmmm,
i would wish the same, for health n wealth for my family n friends.:)
others, i'll think abt it as the time goes by. :D

jaspzz

Mine will be

• Everyone in the family to be healthy
  • WISH my little bro to act and behave like normal ppl Geezz
  • To be able to go Korea with my dear son

mag_huiling

WOW.. how come you all de soo little.. Makes me feel like im very greedy leh.. :shyxxx: LOL

I want chalet, health, macbook pro, iphone, lv, and most imptly... MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

hahahahahaha~!!!

lawla12

wish tat all those under ttc-ing section WILL STRIKE (including myself) !!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wong3::wong3::wong3::wong3::wong3:

hope to pop a healthy baby soon....wish evyting will go smoothly for tiger year, piak piak piak away "xiaoooo ren" at work.....may me n hubby b happy always~