2011 - Anyone doing IVF? Succes?

maddie

Dun be sad. At least when your menses start, you can start the 2 months cycle of FET le. Be happy! For now, tone your body and make sure it is healthy. So that when FET starts, you're well prepared and ready for it.

Wait for menses to come then start 2 mths cyclexxxx ...
Sad ...

BabyLew

Babymoo.. so you are still on your birth control pill phase? I am waiting for my menses to be here next week and I will start on the birth control pill too till 31 Mar..

Nvr took these pill before.. dunno whether will affect my mood etc anot.. =P

babymoo

Maddie: the longer I wait the more stress I am cos work there boss keep pushing me when when when

Babylew: u oso on FET cycle? I will start my bcp on sat.... Cos bcp start on day 5... Side effect hit me badly.. Will hav severe headache ... =(

BabyLew

Sound scary.. =(

Nope.. mine not FET. This will be my first try (and hope just require 1 try *pray pray*). I am starting BCP next week when my mense is here and my injections will starts 5 Apr. But my dr ask me to start the pills on my D2 leh..

Yours is FET? I am suppose to take the pills till 30 Mar.. what abt you?

maddie

Babymoo,

Well, the FET cycle cannot rush one wor...The more rush and stress you are, the more pressure you get. Not good.

Maddie: the longer I wait the more stress I am cos work there boss keep pushing me when when when

Babylew: u oso on FET cycle? I will start my bcp on sat.... Cos bcp start on day 5... Side effect hit me badly.. Will hav severe headache ... =(

babymoo

babylew: im not sure why urs start on D2, mine will start on this sat end on 5th mar.....6th mar c doc to start lucrin injections....mine is FET, my ER done already.

maddie: the prob is normal ppl 1.5mths complete....i took 4mths T-T

maddie

Cheer up ya? Your FET will come soon. My red aunty just came today. Exactly 28 days. Waiting to see doc and hope that my next period i can start the FET.

babylew: im not sure why urs start on D2, mine will start on this sat end on 5th mar.....6th mar c doc to start lucrin injections....mine is FET, my ER done already.

BabyLew

Hihi Sista.... Need adviced.. I was told to start my bcp on D2 of my AF. But I just realise I dunno I should take it in the morning or night... Anyone have any idea?? My AF is here today n my dr is on vacation till next month n the nurses are off on weekend. :( dunno who to check with n I never took bcp before. I m on microGynon 30

BabyLew

I just took it this morning at 10am. So I will have to stick to same timing right. Read from we by that might have side effect, hope it wun hit me.

BabyLew

So far me no headache.. but feel bloated and alot of gases.. so quiet here.. weather so good and I am falling alseep at work.. =P

maddie

Ohh...that's a real long time. If the doctor takes so long to start you on a cycle, perhaps you might wanna consider another doctor?