**2011** Rabbit Mama Pls Gather here **

Lovely26

Today visit doc for 2nd time.. so exciting coz doc show me baby growing healthy and even let me hear the heartbeat for the first time! :Dancing_wub: Is such a touching moment. :shyxxx:
I could understand how you totally feel coz i felt the same when i visited my gynae last week. The baby is growing and i heard strong heartbeat from the BB which really made my day!!! Last Thurs i found brown spotting (which is normal) during my trip to Penang/KL and after consulting my bro-in-law who is also a doct, he advised that i should go see my gynae again for assurance that bb is fine. Went last Sat to see my gynae at Mt E and i was glad that bb is fine and strong. I was almost touched to tears........gynae advised me not to get too "ganziong" which will also affect the bb's development as we all dun wan baby to behave like mummy "ganziong" spider after birth. Now i am learning to relax myself and i thought of going for a swim to relax myself........i can't wait to see my baby born after 9mths and nurture him with all my love :) hehehee.......

Merry X'mas!!!!

I could understand how you totally feel coz i felt the same when i visited my gynae last week. The baby is growing and i heard strong heartbeat from the BB which really made my day!!! Last Thurs i found brown spotting (which is normal) during my trip to Penang/KL and after consulting my bro-in-law who is also a doct, he advised that i should go see my gynae again for assurance that bb is fine. Went last Sat to see my gynae at Mt E and i was glad that bb is fine and strong. I was almost touched to tears........gynae advised me not to get too "ganziong" which will also affect the bb's development as we all dun wan baby to behave like mummy "ganziong" spider after birth. Now i am learning to relax myself and i thought of going for a swim to relax myself........i can't wait to see my baby born after 9mths and nurture him with all my love :) hehehee.......

Merry X'mas!!!!

I agree wif u... i having brown spotting too... when i too stress or scold my 2 kid... sometime i will tell my husband is it our bb don't wan me to scold the brother that why whenever i scold them i will have brown spot.... hahaha.... now i also have to learn to relax myself n my hubsand have to teach our son his own... cos if i teach... i will confirm scold them....

Merry X'mas to u n all mummy ^_^

Lovely26

I agree wif u... i having brown spotting too... when i too stress or scold my 2 kid... sometime i will tell my husband is it our bb don't wan me to scold the brother that why whenever i scold them i will have brown spot.... hahaha.... now i also have to learn to relax myself n my hubsand have to teach our son his own... cos if i teach... i will confirm scold them....

Merry X'mas to u n all mummy ^_^
Hello Jennifer

Merry X'mas!!!

Wah.....u r a mummy of 2 and a up-coming no.3? Cool......yes, we muz relax ourselves so that bb will develop healthily.

Cheers!

Lovely26

hihi,

i am new here. Care to share any tips to conceive faster?
Hi Bestwishes

Merry X'mas!

M oso a freebie here. Hmmm......you may try out with the ovulation kit (clearblu) to detect the best conceivable moment. If you are planning one now, suggest you take folic acid (5mg) for 3 mths before trying. Talk to your gynae to ensure all is fine with you......your gynae will give you the best advice. :)

I wish you lotsa luck and may you quickly join the Rabbit mummy club :)

Cheers!

Hey Lovely26,

Merry X'mas to u too...

Ya me a mummy of 2 and a up-coming no. 3... keke trying to have a bb girl hahah... i wish i could relax but... due to my maid unable to look after my kid and do the housework making me headach.... and also don't understand wat i say... lucky my mum is coming over to look after my kid from Jan 2011 as i have to send this maid back to her agency.... hope affter tat i can relax liao....

But now still feel very xin ku... keep having headach and flu..very tire but can't sleep well at night....it really make me very very tire....

Cheers ^_^

Lovely26

Hi Jennifer

I just sent back our problematic maid and having a new one with us for about a mth already. It's reali hard to find a good maid these days.....my previous maid ran out of the hse, steal money and etc when she came on board not more than a month. Behaving like a whore too when there are men ard.......

Had this replacement maid, she is diligent at work bt she makes lots of phone calls. Lately, she made calls home using my bil OZ SIM card and the bill is now A$1800 plus. Almost her 1yr & 3mths salary. I wonder how is she going to pay back. Which agency did you go to? Mine is Perfect Team Maid.....

Jan is coming soon, hopefully you get to relax by then. I have no headache so far but my gastric problem keep attacking me......super xin ku especially if i smell something er-xin. I dun have gastric problem b4 preggy so it's reali hard to adjust especially when gastric keeps coming. The only thing i could console myself is, it all worth it if the bb is healthy and growing well. :) And for you if bb is a girl.....hehehe

Cheers!

Last edited:
my agency is Trust Manpower... this maid onli come a few month... at first very gd... i think is bcos my mum is around.. since my mum went back to jurong... problem started... keep saying my youngest don't wan to eat... don't wan to bath... don't wan this and tat... and her wat happen also don't wan say... but when she go my mum place... than she say telling my mum and brother about my son...

Cos she can't handler my son... i ask her if she wan to work as i m pregnant now... cos if a 5 years old kid which can talk she can't handler how about a bb... bb will onli cry... than how... i juz afraid she can't take it and throw my bb down... omg... can't image...

after thinking... she decided to change employer... i ask her wat kind of job she is looking for so tat the agent can help her to find... haha do u know wat she say... i don't wan too look after kid which is below 7 years... i can look after old people but don't wan lay on bed people... wow... like her own world..... but more problem come up again n again... i really can't stand it... going to send her back this thu as the agent is not in singapore now... headach....

uksportgal

hihi,

i am new here. Care to share any tips to conceive faster?
Hi, just my pt of view, there isn't really faster way of conceive,sometimes the more u want it the harder it seems. Most impt is stay healthy and exercise, relax and dun get stress up. Note down body temp. and using the ovulation test kit is a way to help you better find out when's the possible best hit day. Of coz if u go doc. and they help u scan could be a way too but kinda ex I heard.

uksportgal

Hey Lovely26,

Merry X'mas to u too...

Ya me a mummy of 2 and a up-coming no. 3... keke trying to have a bb girl hahah... i wish i could relax but... due to my maid unable to look after my kid and do the housework making me headach.... and also don't understand wat i say... lucky my mum is coming over to look after my kid from Jan 2011 as i have to send this maid back to her agency.... hope affter tat i can relax liao....

But now still feel very xin ku... keep having headach and flu..very tire but can't sleep well at night....it really make me very very tire....

Cheers ^_^
Hey Hey, take it easy u already been thru 2 times! guess u can't sleep well as u kinda stress up... maybe go bring your kids to park walk walk play play you also relax relax will be much better. and since your mom is helping you soon so things will be bette~ Be +Ve~ Jia you.

kimyen

Hi all,

I'm pregnant with a rabbit baby too : )

Hope this is a boy cos already have a gal.

hihi, just decided to plan for a 2011 rabbit baby. Seems to be abit early to start a topic... hee hee.. just wanna make more friend, prepare myself both physically and mentally... get some experience from others and slowly learn about becoming and being a mama... Aga May2010 can start making baby ~

Let's share~

Just happen to get this site about all the gynae available in SG~ Not bad~ There are links to different hospital too.
Gynecologist Singapore : Find Gynecologists / Gyne in Singapore
:wong29:

Lovely26

my agency is Trust Manpower... this maid onli come a few month... at first very gd... i think is bcos my mum is around.. since my mum went back to jurong... problem started... keep saying my youngest don't wan to eat... don't wan to bath... don't wan this and tat... and her wat happen also don't wan say... but when she go my mum place... than she say telling my mum and brother about my son...

Cos she can't handler my son... i ask her if she wan to work as i m pregnant now... cos if a 5 years old kid which can talk she can't handler how about a bb... bb will onli cry... than how... i juz afraid she can't take it and throw my bb down... omg... can't image...

after thinking... she decided to change employer... i ask her wat kind of job she is looking for so tat the agent can help her to find... haha do u know wat she say... i don't wan too look after kid which is below 7 years... i can look after old people but don't wan lay on bed people... wow... like her own world..... but more problem come up again n again... i really can't stand it... going to send her back this thu as the agent is not in singapore now... headach....
Hello Jennifer

Happy New Year!!!

Had very bad gastric for the past few weeks.....arghhhh. Much better now....

That was hilarious, isn't it? These maids think they are here, pocket the money doing ntg. Anyhow, hope all is settled at your end with the help of your mum. :)

joycie

hello mummies,
I just tested positive last week so i'll have a bunny baby this year :)
by the way, any experienced mummy can advice me on exercising?
i used to run everyday or every other day but lately i feel lack of breath and it feels different when i run. do u all know if it's ok to continue with my running routine?
Thanks!

Hey Lovely26,

U muct take care ^_^

Agree wif wat u say, really don't know wat they think... but have already ask the agent to apply 1 more maid cos my mum leg pain... can't walk much. therefore, she can't help me to look long period... so my husand n me decided to try 1 more maid lor.... hope this 1 will be better wan keke... :)

Lovely26

Hey Lovely26,

you muct take care ^_^

Agree with what you say, really dont't know what they think... but have already ask the agent to apply 1 more maid cos my mum leg pain... can't walk much. therefore, she can't help me to look long period... so my husand n me decided to try 1 more maid .... hope this 1 will be better want keke... :)
Yoz! That's reminded me on how we select a maid. We got a fortune teller to select for us......hahaha. That's explain how my current maid came on board but again ntg is perfect, as long as she is diligent at work, she is aware that she is here to work for an income, they are fine. Avoid selecting the maid with "KoK Tao" (high forehead) so that you have better control on her instead of the reverse way. Hehehe.......

uksportgal

Hi joycie,kimyen welcome :)

joycie, I use to jog once in a while too, I read books that say exercise is good if you have been doing it say we may continue but of coz you got to take note of your heartbeat rate as baby heart rate is of a multiple of yours so too high is never good and now is T1 have to be more careful coz bb is not at stable stage yet. Best is to check with your Gynae coz diff person diff condition. Impt is any pt of time u dun feel right do stop.... no pt forcing. Exercise is to get fit not to make yourself uncomfortable ma. Maybe switch to swimming is better.. mild leisure one not keep trainning type~ or just walk ard the garden or so after dinner is very good which I am doing now :)

Happy New Year to all, may everyone have a healthy, safe and happy 2011~ This yr gonna be full of excitement and joy~:wong29:

Went for my 3rd visit yesterday, baby is growing fine! 10W3D and is now 35.3mm already, can see the little hands and feet so cute :) Understand that some of the mami here is earlier due date, wanna know what kind of test did your go thru? Just wanna learn more.

By the way, CNY is coming in a mth, dun over drain yourself with the spring cleaning~ and dun over eat hahaha :shyxxx:

Zenn Yap:|EDD Feb 2011|#1|
Gem2505:|EDD 26Feb2011|Kandang Kerbau Hospital|Dr Law WS|
Jennifer Kee:|EDD 20Jul2011|#3|
uksportgal:|EDD 28Jul 2011|#1|PEH|Dr. KL Loke|
Lovely26:|EDD Aug 2011|
Gluttonish:|EDD Aug 2011|
paull: | EDD May 2011|
TANZHENZHI: |EDD Mar 2011|

Sunflower22

Hello everyone! Am new here & expecting my 1st baby bunny too! Edd at Aug 2011. Hopefully a boy cos mother in law dont fancy gal... *stress* Pray hard all goes well & safe as lost once in Sept 2010 due ectopic.. Even cancelled my planned trip to hkg tis coming week... Abit sad but dont want to tke d risk either...

Anyway, any1 feel bloated during preggy? I feel bloated & awful after lunch then no appetite for dinner...

Hey Sunflower22,

Welcome to our group here keke....

me having this problem too for the pass few wks... juz relax urself and don't be too stress... cheers ^_^ take care ^_^

Gem2505

Hi joycie,kimyen welcome :)

Understand that some of the mami here is earlier due date, wanna know what kind of test did your go thru? Just wanna learn more.

|
Good to know that bb is doing well. =)
As for the tests you will want to consider are:
1. Down Syndrome Test ( Ard week 10-12 can do already )
- Blood Test and Scanning
- The results will show u the % of your bb being down syndrome

2. Detailed Scanning ( Week 20 )
- Scanning will be done to see growth of bb's bones/ heart/ head, practically every part and will confirm the gender during this scanning. =)

3. Oral Glucose Test & Growth Scanning ( I did it ard week 25 )
- Oral Glucose Test : Have to fast from 12midnight the day before. nurse will withdraw about 2-3 tubes of blood, then will ask u drink a cup of sugar water. after 2 hours, will take another 1-2 tubes of blood. This is to test ur body's tolerance level towards sugar. This is like an extra test. But no harm taking. KKH charges this test for less than $40.
Usually if family have history of diabetes, this test is a must to take.
- Growth Test : just like detailed scanning. Just to see if bb is growing well. ( this is an extra thing ). I did it coz its FOC as i joined a research prog in KKH. so just do since they wanted me to do. =)

For me, so far, i only did all these tests. dont think there will be any other tests coming up. normal gynae visits from once per month to once in 3 weeks, then now, once every 2 weeks. start of feb will be once per week. ^_^

another 7weeks+ to EDD! wheeeee~ =)