**2011** Rabbit Mama Pls Gather here **

maneo0302

haiz.. he is litat one. so its best i clear as much as possible. he is a dad himself, but he's just pure irritating. ha.. kia si type of mgr. i not ard, he become handicap litat. yea. im quite blessed with lotsa AL! ;)
Yeah, agree that he's irritating. But being dependent on you is also sometimes a gd thing. You will become 'indespensible' then. :)
I envy your ALs too.

Gem2505

Yeah, agree that he's irritating. But being dependent on you is also sometimes a gd thing. You will become 'indespensible' then. :)
I envy your ALs too.
not really leh. just anyone with same experience with me can handle already. he's totally out of the field thats why he know nuts about it. he KAO GUAN XI one. else he long ago gone liao. u see me good i see u good. i rather have better bosses instead. think my blood pressure keep raising one. lol.

uksportgal

Hihi :) Went for my 4th Gynae check up yesterday, baby is double the size 12w5d now and is 6.26cm :shyxxx: Coz I am already 12wk+ the doc ask me to go take the NT test asap so today went to TMC to do the test is so fun to meet the baby and the NT scan give a better resolution ultra-scan can see baby hands and feet so clear. Will have to wait for a mth before can "meet" baby again :001_302:

maneo0302

Hihi :) Went for my 4th Gynae check up yesterday, baby is double the size 12w5d now and is 6.26cm :shyxxx: Coz I am already 12wk+ the doc ask me to go take the NT test asap so today went to TMC to do the test is so fun to meet the baby and the NT scan give a better resolution ultra-scan can see baby hands and feet so clear. Will have to wait for a mth before can "meet" baby again :001_302:
That's good for you. I didn't get to see clearly on my 12th weeks scan. :) probably will see a clearer pic on my 20th week scan this sat!

Becky

Is it the same as the OSCAR scan or something? Do we have to request from the gynae or can straightaway request at the hospital?

maneo0302

Is it the same as the OSCAR scan or something? Do we have to request from the gynae or can straightaway request at the hospital?
Hi Becky
I think uksportgal is referring to the OSCAR test, where you have to do blood test as well.
For both the gynea checkup at the clinic and OSCAR test at the hospital, i can see the size of the baby. My gynea will just tell me even when i din ask. i guess its different for all gyneas.

cherylyun

Hi lady, thanks for the update and sharing~

very lazy lately.. if got chance will ask more about the insurance thing and share if possible... coz the one I heard from friend is specially for preg.. I also dont know what it is.. hahaha will try to find out more...

About the folic acid.. yar think will get one after CNY~ about 3mth before May... I have already started more home cooking with more veg. and weekly jogging session... hopefully is enuff hee hee.. dont wanna stress too much just try to adjust to a more healthy habbit which is good for life.. (Not just preg)....

Can I ask... how's those pre-check up package is like?? I read like got some with vit. some without.. some is limited visit some unlimited... and... alot of diff diff type.. some is for dont know 12wk onwards, .... alamak.. so many..... Just hope to know more so can prepare.

Hihi, have you gotten the information you want for pregnancy insurance? Prudential has one, PruFirst Gift =)
Hello to all, I am currently 3-4 weeks pregnant. Happy and yet paranoid at the same time. Trying to fight back all negative thoughts.

maneo0302

Hihi, have you gotten the information you want for pregnancy insurance? Prudential has one, PruFirst Gift =)
Hello to all, I am currently 3-4 weeks pregnant. Happy and yet paranoid at the same time. Trying to fight back all negative thoughts.
Hi mummies
Is there insurance on pregnancy? Din know that. Will find out later.
Congrats to you, cherylyun!

Make a pregnancy ticker

cherylyun

Hi mummies
Is there insurance on pregnancy? Din know that. Will find out later.
Congrats to you, cherylyun!

Make a pregnancy ticker
Thank you WorthLady=) I am rather worriesome as I have heard of some sad cases.. keeping my faith high that my baby will stay healthy and growing!
If you have a friend with Prudential, check out with him or her =)
I am from Prudential anyway. Feel free to email me if you want to ask anything. cherylyun@yahoo.com.sg

Becky

Hi Becky
I think uksportgal is referring to the OSCAR test, where you have to do blood test as well.
For both the gynea checkup at the clinic and OSCAR test at the hospital, i can see the size of the baby. My gynea will just tell me even when i din ask. i guess its different for all gyneas.
Thanks for the info. Anyone know how long the test will take? Mine is scheduled at 8:30am on Monday and the traffic will be fantastic.

uksportgal

Hi Becky, nope is not the OSCAR test is call NT test. Is quite a normal test to do before wk 13. It tell the risk of down syndrome and development of bb hearts and brain. My Gynae ask if I want to take the test and write me referral form and we do it at the hospital.

uksportgal

End up I din take any insurance, coz most of them are rider meaning is an add on insurance . Then for me no family history or I will say the risk is kinda low to have big preg. prob so I just skip it :)

Must always stay +ve ya... coz baby do feel your thoughts :)

maneo0302

Hi Becky, nope is not the OSCAR test is call NT test. Is quite a normal test to do before wk 13. It tell the risk of down syndrome and development of bb hearts and brain. My Gynae ask if I want to take the test and write me referral form and we do it at the hospital.
I thought its called OSCAR test. :) Anyway, I have done the downsyndrome test too, at NUH.

Lovely26

Ladies

There are many terms on how pple address this test. NUH called it Oscar Test while some other hospitals do not call. But anyhow, the purpose of this test is the same. It is used to test for the risk of down syndrome, HIV so and so forth. I had my test done last week and result was out within 2 days.....most importantly that the result is good. :)

Lovely26

M currently looking for a CL as i was told to quickly book one in case the good ones are already booked. *stress* Just registered under wait list for my child for infant care too.......seem i can nvr relax during my pregnancy.

maneo0302

M currently looking for a CL as i was told to quickly book one in case the good ones are already booked. *stress* Just registered under wait list for my child for infant care too.......seem i can nvr relax during my pregnancy.
How many months r u now?
I also went to register for my child for infant care, but the person says that I need the child's birth cert. Which infant care did u go to?