**2011** Rabbit Mama Pls Gather here **

uksportgal

yaya whatever test it is most impt is pass! hahaha healthy is great.
how's prepareration for cny?
ya my fren last btime also book CL v early... good one usually hard to get ... some are ready give trouble ... good luck in searching :) I am lucky my mom is my CL...
Infant care need birth cert meh? my friend just book hers also before child birth wor... but maybe depends on the centre.

pipilili

I wanted to use agency to get CL, but heard alot of forumers saying better to grab the good ones and decided to take one which is recommended by one of the forum-er here. I hope the CL is good.

Will be meeting my CL this Mar...pre-visit. :001_302:

Lovely26

How many months r u now?
I also went to register for my child for infant care, but the person says that I need the child's birth cert. Which infant care did u go to?
Hi Maneo

Sorry for my late reply. Don't think birth cert is required since you are register your child under wait list. Cannot wait till last min especially for the good Childcare centers. You may go MCYS to check it out, there are several links from there to provide you with all the information of the centers. I booked my child with infant care services under NTUC....more recognized and i feel relief to have bb with these child care centers under NTUC.

Rmbr to tell the childcare center that provides infant care services that you want to register your bb under wait list.

Good Luck babe :)

Lovely26

I am still sourcing for a good CL. Had interviewed one and from the conversation, i can feel she has already planned to bully my maid as in to leave everything to her. I was like huh ........... Apparently, the CL does not have to handle hse work or launderies, she focus only on me and my bb.......think when i interview the nxt one, i will not tell her that i have a maid until she comes to my hse then i will tell her to help one another.

Tough.......

Lovely26

I wanted to use agency to get CL, but heard alot of forumers saying better to grab the good ones and decided to take one which is recommended by one of the forum-er here. I hope the CL is good.

Will be meeting my CL this Mar...pre-visit. :001_302:
My friend recommended agency too.....but i was kinda reluctant as it really depending on an individual luck. To approach agency will be my last option if i really do not have a choice. :(

maneo0302

I am still sourcing for a good CL. Had interviewed one and from the conversation, i can feel she has already planned to bully my maid as in to leave everything to her. I was like huh ........... Apparently, the CL does not have to handle hse work or launderies, she focus only on me and my bb.......think when i interview the nxt one, i will not tell her that i have a maid until she comes to my hse then i will tell her to help one another.

Tough.......
Hi Lovely26, actually CL do not do any work. They only look after you and the baby. But some good ones will help to clean and mop the floor after cooking. When are you due?

Lovely26

Hi Maneo0302, reali? Thot CL covers household chores too as most of my friend's CL are doin that for them. Hmmm....think probably, i should clarify with the CL during the next interview. Hmmmm...........

maneo0302

Hi Lovely26. I guess your friends all have CL doing for them. But probably those CL charge more. :) Just guessing.
But they don't cover household chores. Normally they only do the cooking for mummy and baby, while there's a maid doing all the cleaning up. I also requests that the CL cooks for my hubby too. :)

i also hope to find one that helps with all your housework, but they won't be free to look after your baby if they are busy cleaning your house.

bunbun

Hello, my EDD is 6th May and I'm expecting a bunny boy :) my first one.

Got my CL via recommendation and she also asked whether we have a maid etc and when i told her i will be doing my confinement at my in-laws place, she advised to do it at my own place instead.
I think cos usually the in laws will pick on them etc etc?
But of course I will continue as planned - to do my confinement at my in laws. more people, more eyes, more help

Also looking for a domestic helper now. getting the existing helper to help "source"

both CL and domestic helps are really dependent on luck.. keeping fingers crossed..

Good luck to all mummies on this too! oh, and in the meantime, happy bunny year to all!! :))

Lovely26

Yeah....thk i will meet the short listed CL personally before i make a final conclusion. Looks like it, aft CNY le. O I am due in Aug, it's still far but to grab a good one, must act fast. :p

maneo0302

Congrats to you, bunbun. I'm due early June. I will be doing confinement in my parents' house. My mum can help to take care of me too. I will hire a maid after my confinement, and that's when i move to my new home with my hubby and baby.

Lovely26, its not early to book a good CL now.Better act fast!

Lovely26

Hello, my EDD is 6th May and I'm expecting a bunny boy :) my first one.

Got my CL via recommendation and she also asked whether we have a maid etc and when i told her i will be doing my confinement at my in-laws place, she advised to do it at my own place instead.
I think cos usually the in laws will pick on them etc etc?
But of course I will continue as planned - to do my confinement at my in laws. more people, more eyes, more help

Also looking for a domestic helper now. getting the existing helper to help "source"

both CL and domestic helps are really dependent on luck.. keeping fingers crossed..

Good luck to all mummies on this too! oh, and in the meantime, happy bunny year to all!! :))
My CL to be will be fortunate as in laws r always out in the day for business and my in laws are the morden type esp my MIL. I don't expect CL to cover all household as I doubt she can handle it but I hope she is not the lazy and unhygenic kind.

How much does your CL charging you?

Last edited:

maneo0302

Hi Lovely26, my CL is charging me 2100 for a month. Heard that she's good. My friend tried using her during her confinement and her feedback was good.

bunbun

My CL to be will be fortunate as in laws r always out in the day as they have their business and my in laws are the morden type esp my MIL. I don't expect CL to cover all household as I doubt she can handle it but I hope she is not the lazy and unhygenic kind.

How much does your CL charging you?
Hey Lovely26!
i just hope there is not much conflict cos CLs have their ways if you know what I mean, and my in laws will have their expectations. we'll see.. fingers crossed. Trying to get domestic help in by then too so that she can learn some stuff from the CL.

My CL is charging $2k. I met her and paid a deposit of $200.. There was a supposedly super highly recommended one and I was quoted $2.3k. but that one was snapped up already somemore!

So really, it's not too early to book your CL now.. next alternative is to go through an agency so that if the CL is no good, can send back and get a new one...
good luck in your search..

Lovely26

Hi Lovely26, my CL is charging me 2100 for a month. Heard that she's good. My friend tried using her during her confinement and her feedback was good.
Yea....range from 2K to 2.3K are acceptable. My friend was charged for 2.5K and ended up not very good. So she won't recommend hers to me. Oki, advice noted. CNY is approaching, will source seriously and readily after the festive holiday :)

maneo0302

Yea....range from 2K to 2.3K are acceptable. My friend was charged for 2.5K and ended up not very good. So she won't recommend hers to me. Oki, advice noted. CNY is approaching, will source seriously and readily after the festive holiday :)
Yeah...and book one fast!