**2011** Rabbit Mama Pls Gather here **

Gem2505

hey,

im starting my ML on 24th of this month and my EDD is 12th Feb. Boss just scared that I will give birth in the office so he asked me go on leave earlier. haha. but i actualli do not wanna start ML so early!!!!
ha.. my last day will be on 11 feb. i actually planned to induce on 11 feb. after work, can go hospital st.. going for my doc appt today. gonna discuss with doc n see how bah. afraid bb head not down den end up C sect. if really C sect, den i confirm 11 feb op le. ha! plan nicely n prepared for any situation.. gonna end my ML on 16 may.. 17may PH. so resume work on 18 may! hahaha!

Gem2505

hello, nice to see u too!
im having a rabbit baby boy EDD 12th Feb. in my 35 weeks now. :)
are they consider rabbit baby if happen to be due before CNY?
hmm.. my cousin said as long as "dong ji" ( eat tang yuan day.. think it was ard Xmas period, 3 weeks ago ) over, means its rabbit year liao.. coz my nephew, also litat. he was borned just a few days b4 CNY, considered as the nx zodiac liao.. so im also 0_o about it.

gracemummy

hi to all... i'm having my first bb n edd is 3rd March but alot of ppl was saying tat my tummy so big n guess tat will b out in feb. just wonder wat to prepare as i yet to prepare anything. any advise?

TANZHENZHI

Hello all mummies, I'm due on 25 March and bb head already down so also worry that bb will deliver earlier than expected. :)

Zenn Yap

ha.. my last day will be on 11 feb. i actually planned to induce on 11 feb. after work, can go hospital st.. going for my doc appt today. gonna discuss with doc n see how bah. afraid bb head not down den end up C sect. if really C sect, den i confirm 11 feb op le. ha! plan nicely n prepared for any situation.. gonna end my ML on 16 may.. 17may PH. so resume work on 18 may! hahaha!
Oh, u are taking 4 months leave straight? i m taking only two months and the rest of the two months to be split within one year. so i can use it on days when baby needs to go for injection or etc. :)

maneo0302

Oh, u are taking 4 months leave straight? i m taking only two months and the rest of the two months to be split within one year. so i can use it on days when baby needs to go for injection or etc. :)
Hi Zenn

For me, I will be taking 3 months. I will leave one month to be taken when the baby needs to go for injection etc.
its not nice if other colleagues see that you keep taking leave. They won't know its maternity leave. :)

Zenn Yap

Hi Zenn

For me, I will be taking 3 months. I will leave one month to be taken when the baby needs to go for injection etc.
its not nice if other colleagues see that you keep taking leave. They won't know its maternity leave. :)
oh, because as for me, i work in a small company with just the boss so he needs me to do his paperwork therfore i cant take 4 months straight. take 2 months and then come back do paperwork and on n off if not much to do for that day i can take leave.

BeingSingle

I choose Mt Alvenia. Probably 4 bedded. I should save the extra money for baby instead of getting a 2 bedded or single. :)
tot medisave can cover 2bedder wor..Mt A quite good..my friend went there..heard its all newest equipments and all.
it was one of my considerations as well.. :)

Moon kok

Me also same like you:)

oh, because as for me, i work in a small company with just the boss so he needs me to do his paperwork therfore i cant take 4 months straight. take 2 months and then come back do paperwork and on n off if not much to do for that day i can take leave.

Gem2505

i'm taking 3.5months ML.. coz i got 21Days Annual leave.. didnt want to keep so much leave.. still got child care leave 6 days.. and brought forward alil Annual leave from last year.. =) so intend to stay home look aft bb longer.. my manager dont really like people take leave type.. so better to clear as much as i can. scared later want to clear, alot problem.. even on leave, he will call hp all that.. so dont wanna end my ML so early..

maneo0302

i'm taking 3.5months ML.. coz i got 21Days Annual leave.. didnt want to keep so much leave.. still got child care leave 6 days.. and brought forward alil Annual leave from last year.. =) so intend to stay home look aft bb longer.. my manager dont really like people take leave type.. so better to clear as much as i can. scared later want to clear, alot problem.. even on leave, he will call hp all that.. so dont wanna end my ML so early..
Wah...how come your mgr like dat one. On leave still call hp. If he is a mother, he will understand. Too bad he's not lor.
But anyway u got so many leave. So good. I got only 15 AL and 6 days childcare.

Gem2505

Wah...how come your mgr like dat one. On leave still call hp. If he is a mother, he will understand. Too bad he's not lor.
But anyway u got so many leave. So good. I got only 15 AL and 6 days childcare.
haiz.. he is litat one. so its best i clear as much as possible. he is a dad himself, but he's just pure irritating. ha.. kia si type of mgr. i not ard, he become handicap litat. yea. im quite blessed with lotsa AL! ;)