2013 babies

crystaloves

Oh. I have also. And very itchy below. Think it's the food we take. Too "cooling" Liao. 8 weeks tml :)
really??? i have been eating fried stuff due to small cravings.. hehehe... im not that itchy leh.. just discharge and im worried... lets update ourselves lo... hehe.. are you keeping your little one...

careling

really??? i have been eating fried stuff due to small cravings.. hehehe... im not that itchy leh.. just discharge and im worried... lets update ourselves lo... hehe.. are you keeping your little one...
I also have strange cravings . French fries and sweet stuff which I hate before I was pregnant . Now I must eat everyday

mummyval

Hi mummies, my EDD is 16 Jan 2013. actually i'm looking for a Confinement lady now. can anyone recommend?
and congrats to all mummies to be!!! :Dancing_tongue:

azzzima

Hi all

I went to the polyclinic just now to confirm my pregnancy and I m 8 weeks pregnant. This is my 2nd baby. Take good care and have plenty of rest. Anyway we have not decided on
which gynae to choose :) Previous gynae was Dr Tan
Kim Teng fr Kkh. very experienced and very straightforward. I would recommend her and my stitch was nicely done. :)

nauxtO

Hi am new here.
Just tested positive yesterday. Had a faint line in morning and was uncertain so got a digital one at night to confirm results.
Should be about 4-5 weeks now I guess. Excited!

do add me in the fb group is possible. xuan04@hotmail.com

Thanks! congrats to all mummies here! =)

mixue84

Dear 2013 mummies to be, congrats to all. We can still make it to the dragon yr. hee..
i am week 10 now n my sickness is kind of serious. Whatever food n drink I take mostly vomited all out. Especially in the evening time. I am feeling so tired. My EDD will be on 15 Jan 2013.
This is my 2nd bb. My first is 11month old.

How is everyone?
Oh ya, can add me in FB 2013 bb group chat? My email is mixue01@hotmail.com

thank you

meimc

Hi, 2013 Mummies.. I happened to saw this.. My Edd will be 05 Jan 2013. I think it will be interesting to share.. Am trying to keep low profile as it's not 3 month.. This is my 2nd baby but everything is different..except my tummy.. always so big although I'm only 11 week.. :0 Can add me too to the facebook group? My email is mei_mc@yahoo.com.sg

Thank you!

careling

Hi, 2013 Mummies.. I happened to saw this.. My Edd will be 05 Jan 2013. I think it will be interesting to share.. Am trying to keep low profile as it's not 3 month.. This is my 2nd baby but everything is different..except my tummy.. always so big although I'm only 11 week.. :0 Can add me too to the facebook group? My email is mei_mc@yahoo.com.sg

Thank you!
cannot search through fb but i send a message to ya.

or you can add me at careling@gmail.com

SJBaby

Hi all :)

I just tested positive for my Pregnancy test last week Thursday and will be going to NUH this friday for my first check up.

kiwimummy

Hey all, I'm a 2013 mummy to be too! 25 January to be exact! The first few weeks wasn't a smooth one for me. I just got discharged yesterday due to dehydration.

But I'm so excited as I will be going for my first visit to my gynae this coming Monday! I'm 9 weeks today.

Gem2505

Hey all, I'm a 2013 mummy to be too! 25 January to be exact! The first few weeks wasn't a smooth one for me. I just got discharged yesterday due to dehydration.

But I'm so excited as I will be going for my first visit to my gynae this coming Monday! I'm 9 weeks today.
congrats. take great care. drink more water too.

my EDD is 23 Jan but im still at my 8th week. so weird. my edd earlier than yours but you're faster in the no. of weeks..

kiwimummy

congrats. take great care. drink more water too.

my EDD is 23 Jan but im still at my 8th week. so weird. my edd earlier than yours but you're faster in the no. of weeks..
based on my iphone app its 22 jan. but donno y the other day the nurse said its 25 jan. im going for my check up when i'm in my 10 weeks! :)

Gem2505

based on my iphone app its 22 jan. but donno y the other day the nurse said its 25 jan. im going for my check up when i'm in my 10 weeks! :)
Ha. Icic.. I'm going to see my gynae first week of July. Think it's my 11/12 weeks then to do the down syndrome test.