23 weeks pregnant aqnd Back Pain

yellow matchbox

Hello anyagujraal,

Congratulations and welcome to the labouring (pun intended) club! May I ask how big is your baby now? Good to check with your gynae why you are having that much pain. While the back pain is normal, it usually happens more often during the 3rd trimester, especially nearing labour time. To ease your pain, one of the ways is to rest on multiple pillows. Get about 6 pilows and spread around the bed, 2 for your head, 2 next to your body, so there's a "hollow" for your back, and 2 for your legs.

Another method is use tennis balls to massage your back. Get your partner to put 2-3 tennis balls in a sock, and tie both ends. Get on kneeling position comfortably (on yoga mat or bed) with your arms supporting you on the floor 104573323.jpg. Then gently roll the sock on the back where it hurts. Do it a couple of times a day.

Hope this helps.

Kim Si

Yes, I agree with yellow matchbox, it’s always recommended to see your gynae and obtain expert opinions.
Back pain is definitely normal. I had it too when I was pregnant twice. It’s usually relieved with exercise and massage. A good 30 minute daily walk will stretch your back muscles.
Hope that helps!

EliseToh

Backache could be sign of poor blood circulation. My pregnant friends who was this brand of pharmaceutical-grade supplements did not have nausea, backache, acne, swollen limbs, etc. Some were still running around their last hours before birth! Their babies are born complete, healthy and super fast-learners. If you looking for something to help you replenish the nutrients in your body, feel free to drop me a PM. Take care and see ya! :)