24 Hrs Eyebrow Tatoo Pencil (Japan Product)

CanCanMum

Hi,

I came across Watsons this morning and saw this product.

Any1 has tried?

Salesperson says can remove using make-up remover.

Has brown and grey tint.

Looks tempting....$18.90 ppc.

autumn82

Never tried b4....

But darling, I intro u do the eyebrow embroidery @ No.1 Salon in Bishan!! VERY NICE!! But cons is gotta wait beri long for an appt. Not painful, looks very natural, can last for almost 1 yr.. Tempted? Haha. :p

hi can can

i heard from a nurse from my gyne, i think should be the one you mentioned. she say very very good loh. okie lah below $20, maybe worth trying. may you be preitter. :we2Randy-git:

CanCanMum

LOLs...

really meh

but but hor how to clean it off huh if its 24 hrs????? Use mascara remover? If i too lazy to remove how???

if i am not worng my friend ( i mean the nurse) mentioned use warm water or eye make up remover. something like that. you can try origin. i am using that. very good. hey u full time mummy?:we2Randy-git:

CanCanMum

nope...but i sounded free hor?

lols

me a FTWM

i am tempted to get one leh...$18.90 nia~

should i get brown or grey???

u dink which is beta?

aya that mean that your job veri good lei. i have to hide and pretend i super busy while logging in. hehe. i think brown better. i also thought of buying but i got one from clarins. hey quite good very gentle and no pain to eyes lei. :wong19:

CanCanMum

aya that mean that your job veri good lei. i have to hide and pretend i super busy while logging in. hehe. i think brown better. i also thought of buying but i got one from clarins. hey quite good very gentle and no pain to eyes lei. :wong19:
LOLs.....

ok la...coz lunch time now mah....LOLs

hey babe, thanks for adding me as your buddy.

*mUaCks*

allycat

I cant even access this site in office due to firewall :( So very inactive on this forum since I returned to work.