25 days pregnant ... Son is 9mth

ling.er

I have a coming 10mth Son & nw im pregnant again ><" I c-s when i give birth to my son. As doc say better to have another 1 in 2 yr time.. Yday went check up he say it ok to preg no worries !!
But i & my hubby decide to abort
1st - My son is stil very young
2nd - no one is goin to look after if i give birth another
3rd - my hus is comin, i worry i cant effort it now..

I feel so sorry when i insert e pill which doc give it to me.. it only 25days + Haiz but i really had no choice.. I plan to have another one in 2 yr time or 3 yr..

Any mummy have same experience as me?? Y.Y

fionliu

Hi since u have already done it, dun feel so sad, lifes still have to go on, take care of your body first , I am the opposite of u, my girl same age as ur son but actually I trying for a 2 nd one for these few months but not success , I am actually eager to have my no.2 but guess nothing can be do have to wait. Anyway must alway be cheerful, u still got a cute son to look after

ling.er

I had insert pill which doc give.. goin to do it on april.. i plan to have my 2nd wan in 2 yr time .. he/she come early lei.. T.T

fionliu

I had insert pill which doc give.. goin to do it on april.. i plan to have my 2nd want in 2 yr time .. he/she come early lei.. T.T
Oh then what is the pills meant for? I tot the foetous is still small need to do d&c meh? Since it's still inside, why not just keep it? Then u can stop ur factory early le

thepinkdot

i can understand all your reasons.. but please be responsible for your own actions the next round.. use protection! you are an adult AND a parent, if you can't behave responsibly, then how are you going to teach your children to be responsible for their own actions?

its one thing to abort.. but its another thing to be stupid and not use protection.

PinkDiamonds

Reading this thread made me feel very angry & very sad for your unborn child. I cannot understand why you have allowed the above-mentioned reasons to decide to abort your child. I may be mistaken, but if you didn't want to be pregnant, why didn't you take precautions? I don't think this is fair to your unborn child.

But this is not my child, & I may not fully understand your situation. So this is just me.

By the way I was pregnant with twins when my eldest girl was around 8-9 months. Money was also a big issue for us. It was an unplanned pregnancy as well, but I'm glad I didn't think of anything else but to keep my babies.

Take care of your body well after the procedure. If you intend to have another child in the next couple of years, it'll be a good time to condition your body so that it'll be in the best shape to have a baby. Rest well & take care!

Ting

sorry to say but none of your reasons justify your decision (IMO). well, the baby is yours, the decision is yours, u made that decision, so just live with it. but i hope u will learn to be more responsible in your actions in the future and learn this valuable lesson.

ling.er

I knw that some mummy read this will feel angry & say im inresponsible .. SOme hw if i really keep it there really no one to look after it for mi.. my MIL is looking after my son nw then till birth i think son only 1yr+ !
this unborn baby i knw is unfair for it.. It a acciden.. even my hubby also duno y ..
I only can feel sorry for it.. but if happen it again in 1 yr i cfm will give birth.. Cos i had my own hus & i can look after my 2 baby myself.. (MIL is old alrd some hw she had her daily life)

SOmehw doc also cant cfm that my wound inside is recover...

P.s : Im sorry

Last edited:

apollo

Honestly speaking, no point saying all these now. Actu I feel that all the reasons you stated, can be overcomed, is just the matter of whether you are willing to make any adjustments anot. Since everything is done, no point looking back. Hopefully you will not repeat such mistake again. rmb to take PRECAUTION if you dont intend to get preg soon.

meiteoh

I have a coming 10mth Son & nw im pregnant again ><" I c-s when i give birth to my son. As doc say better to have another 1 in 2 yr time.. Yday went check up he say it ok to preg no worries !!
But i & my hubby decide to abort
1st - My son is stil very young
2nd - no one is goin to look after if i give birth another
3rd - my hus is comin, i worry i cant effort it now..

I feel so sorry when i insert e pill which doc give it to me.. it only 25days + Haiz but i really had no choice.. I plan to have another one in 2 yr time or 3 yr..

Any mummy have same experience as me?? Y.Y
I'm curious - why do you feel a need to share something like this especially when you know that some mummies will be angry at your actions?

Y'know, when I was pregnant with Eva, my hubby lost his job. I was a SAHM in a foreign country with no job - my hubby was the one who was working. Can you imagine my worry? Here we are expecting a baby and we have to worry about how to keep the roof over our heads, how to put food on the table, etc. Yes, it was that bad. My parents and ILs are not around either so it was just me and my hubby alone. Did I go out and get an abortion? Nope. Hubby and I told ourselves that we will cope - with or without a baby. It'll be more challenging but we'll cope - we are strong, resourceful people.

I know of a person who is just like you except that hers was not an abortion but a miscarriage. From the time she knew she was pregnant until her miscarriage, she went on and on about how she DIDN'T want the baby. When she went for a D&C - the docs discovered that the baby's heartbeat just stopped without any reasons - she was talking about how good she felt, how she can eat this and that again, no need to be so troublesome and so forth. Some people who saw her post were disgusted at her and even angry at how ungrateful she was - these were the very same people who have been trying to get pregnant for a long time.

You don't need to share everything and anything on a public forum especially dirty linen. If you do, be prepared for a lot of talk and some may be even harsh.

momi

Sorry to say but I also feel it wasn't a wise decision. However, I know it's done and you're feeling regretful but please don't ever ever do this again.

If you hop over to the Trying To Conceive thread, you'll realise how lucky you are to be pregnant. The extent to which some people have to go through just to try to be pregnant, and those procedures won't even guarantee them a baby.

Focus on getting your health back to shape now and let's pray that your baby will come back to you again in the near future.