28 Reasons (No One Told You) Why Being Pregnant Sucks!

Is it true that point 14 will last for full 9 months?? :wefrown: Then during labour cant use laughing gas, cos both nose will be blocked totally.. :barghh:

gabby25

Thank you LaraCroft for sharing your blog. Very informative for a 1st time mummy... Looking forward to my new journey

LaraCroft

Is it true that point 14 will last for full 9 months?? :wefrown: Then during labour cant use laughing gas, cos both nose will be blocked totally.. :barghh:
For me, my nose is only blocked when I go to bed at night, and the occasional bout of sneeziness that comes from no where. When I gave birth the first time, using laughing gas wasn't a problem. My contractions was so bad, I think I was inhaling with nose and mouth at the same time!

Fo me, my nose mostly blocked when I'm in air-conditioned room, which happened everyday except Sats and Suns. Sometimes travelling for more than 30 mins will block too.. This is my 2nd pregnancy and I don't have such prob for the 1st 1.

Haha, but to add on to your list, people keep fussing about what you can eat, what you cannot eat until as if there is nothing you can actually eat..

pipilili

Yeah I hate the 9 months holding period. You name it, I haf it. I m super envious of mommies who carry their belly to wk w/o feeling all the sucky feelings I went thru.
Life sucks when you think about it, and it turns beautiful when you see your healthy one in ur arms!!!

LaraCroft

Yeah I hate the 9 months holding period. You name it, I haf it. I m super envious of mommies who carry their belly to wk w/o feeling all the sucky feelings I went thru.
Life sucks when you think about it, and it turns beautiful when you see your healthy one in ur arms!!!
You are so right. That is why we will soon forget what we have to go through carrying the baby for 9 months, and start wanting another baby!

imadad

There's still the risk of gestational diabetes. So no cakes, ice cream and other sweet cravings. Of course. There's also the risk GD can become permanent diabetes. Big bummer.

Oh yeh. Add 'no mayonnaise' to your list. Coz mayo has raw eggs