2nd Trimester - Safe to travel?

naze

Hi Mrs Xie,

Thank you but dont think will go, DH will be busy with his work starting this year.

Faithmum

Hi everyone,

Im new here, just turn 17 weeks today. Also planning to go for a trip with hubby during 2nd trimester. Just wanted to ask Smurferoos, you mentioned that the airline will give you a better seat if we inform them early. May I ask do all airlines do that? I really do hope to get a better seat so that at least its easier to go toilet.

Thanks!:Dancing_wub:

JenLee98

Shd be able to let airline know when booking tixs...... they are able to assign. Or if you book online yourself, some airline will let you click ur choice seat. No harm trying ! :001_302:

Faithmum

Shd be able to let airline know when booking tixs...... they are able to assign. Or if you book online yourself, some airline will let you click ur choice seat. No harm trying ! :001_302:
Hi JenLee,

Thanks for the advice. Will try my best to get a better seat. :Dancing_wub:

Daniel88

My wife and I bought tickets to France earlier this year before we knew she was pregnant. The trip would be during her 23rd week. It’s gona be a 13 hours non stop flight. Gynae told us it’s okay to go. Anyone else took a long flight during the 2nd trimester?

Amy Gan

hi all, i have an upcoming work trip in Indonesia that will fall during my second trimester and was thinking of going for babymoon with my hubby because we saw that Bisma Eight in Ubud is a highly raved resort and they have a prenatal massage for the mummy, full body massage for the daddy and prenatal yoga for both parents: womensweekly.com.sg/gallery/family/parenting/babymoon-ideas-for-every-type-of-couple-in-2023/

anyone been to Indonesia during your second trimester? :) still wondering if its a good choice to go for a trip in my second trimester...