2ww n early pregnancy symptoms

sphyaw

I thought of starting a thread to discuss those early pregnancy symptoms including those that we fantasize to ward off the boring 2ww. :001_302: I went for natural iui yesterday morning.

second part of 0 dpo: started sneezing and slight runny nose, feel some twinges in abdomen, and very sleepy n tired but sleepiness culd be becos I did not sleep well for the past 2 nights as i am insominiac. body maintain at high temperature but could be becos of ovulation, slight nauseous, sensitive to smells.

1dpo could not get out of bed cos too sleepy, or is it the rainy weather? tired, high body temperature in morning and evening, nausea especially on empty stomach, metallic taste in mouth, crave salty food, feel like i am getting a flu,feel office aircon too cold, with runny nose n sneezing in the evening, feel irritated on strong smell.

DreamBB

Hi Sphyaw,

Today is my 1dpiui-morning body temperatue low at 36.1,milky with slight blood discharged in the evening.This is the only symptoms I have for today:001_302:

sphyaw

Hi DreamBB,

That's great! Hope to hear good news from you soon. BB dust to you!!!! New month always bring new hopes.

I went to NLB on 1dpIUI and borrowed books on both infertility and pregnancy. I found that sometimes the med professionals do not explain why, so it is better we as patients find out for ourselves.

I am gg for progesterone level tomorrow. Hope to get some positive news. Crossing my fingers...

Here are my other symptoms:
1dpIUI: temp was 37.3

2dpIUI and 3dpiui: temp was 37.1, urinate more often and poop (excuse me, but it's a fact) at least 4 times tt day. Why pooping more feels like a symptom to me is becos i usu only have constipation, not the other way round. A lot of wind, kept burping. Actually I can't tell if I was burping and havin slight nausea, hehe

4dpIUI: temp was 36.9, I actually had diarrhea but no stomach ache at all. Went to surf if this is also a sign and it is! But I felt more and more normal as the days past, except for general tiredness and walking slower than my usual pace and nausea feelings in evenings. I really wonder if my body adapts so well that I am feeling normal again. :001_302:

5dpIUI (today): temp was 36.9, no other notable symptoms except the general tiredness

Keep me posted of your symptoms! It's fun, since we cannot keep our minds off the possibilitites anyway!

DreamBB

Hi Sphyaw,

Thanks for the nice posts.

I am curious that your body temperature is at the high side. What time do you normally take your temperature everyday?
Does your doctor prescribe you progrestrone supplement after IUI? As for me my doctor did not prescribe to me and the nurse asked me to take pregnancy test on 18dpIUI. If positive, will call for doctor appointment. However if negative, I have to do the procedure again.

Here are my symptoms:

2dpIUI and 3dpIUI - Temperature went up to 36.5. A bit of mucous coming out, having slightly lower backaches , mild pain in my left ovary but the foilicle is in my right side (funny).

Fyi,how is your progesterone level?Hope you can get positive.Good Luck n baby dust to you too :)

babymoo

gd luck =D
nope.....doc say hubby sperm result nt gd....so he suggest us to go IVF....tmr he will arrange with TMC .... =(
i feel my $$$$$ flowing away like water......T-T
thinking of the cost n oso all the scary injections OMG !!!

sphyaw

Hi Sphyaw,

Thanks for the nice posts.

I am curious that your body temperature is at the high side. What time do you normally take your temperature everyday?
Does your doctor prescribe you progrestrone supplement after IUI? As for me my doctor did not prescribe to me and the nurse asked me to take pregnancy test on 18dpIUI. If positive, will call for doctor appointment. However if negative, I have to do the procedure again.

Here are my symptoms:

2dpIUI and 3dpIUI - Temperature went up to 36.5. A bit of mucous coming out, having slightly lower backaches , mild pain in my left ovary but the foilicle is in my right side (funny).

Fyi,how is your progesterone level?Hope you can get positive.Good Luck n baby dust to you too :)
Yeah, yeah, this sounds so familiar. My mature follicle was on the left ovary but I only experience slight pain and cramps on my right side (weird) these few days.

I called KKIVF for my progesterone level but they did not reveal the exact number, told me my level is above 30, so I am doing fine.

My next appt is supposed to be 28th for the big test (serum hcg), but I will be gg overseas so postponed to 31st.

To answer your question on temp, I measure first thing every morning lying on bed. I use a thermometer with 0.1 deg C accuracy, it is more sensitive to slight body temp changes. I read from an overseas forum tt the thermometer we use for fever is only up to 0.2 accuracy

I'll continue with my symptoms:
chapped lips from 4dpIUI till yesterday
5dpIUI: I actually burped a lot later in the day.
6dpIUI: Then today I farted a lot. The gas either goes up or down, tak boleh tahan. temp was 37.0. But other than this, I feel energetic and my usual self again. So i wonder if implantation had taken place or I've lost it this month.
7dpIUI: temp was 36.9

babymoo

Sphyaw,
R u going on a flight to overseas? Cos it's best nt to take plane nw due to air pressure which is nt gd ley...

Yeah, yeah, this sounds so familiar. My mature follicle was on the left ovary but I only experience slight pain and cramps on my right side (weird) these few days.

I called KKIVF for my progesterone level but they did not reveal the exact number, told me my level is above 30, so I am doing fine.

My next appt is supposed to be 28th for the big test (serum hcg), but I will be gg overseas so postponed to 31st.

To answer your question on temp, I measure first thing every morning lying on bed. I use a thermometer with 0.1 deg C accuracy, it is more sensitive to slight body temp changes. I read from an overseas forum tt the thermometer we use for fever is only up to 0.2 accuracy

I'll continue with my symptoms:
chapped lips from 4dpIUI till yesterday
5dpIUI: I actually burped a lot later in the day.
6dpIUI: Then today I farted a lot. The gas either goes up or down, tak boleh tahan. temp was 37.0. But other than this, I feel energetic and my usual self again. So i wonder if implantation had taken place or I've lost it this month.
7dpIUI: temp was 36.9

sphyaw

hi babymoo,

yes i'll be taking a flight. Is it not safe? Becos when I informed the nurse about my trip, she did not say anything and continue to give me instructions on when to come for the hcg test.

i feel very normal these 2 days so not sure if AF will come or not now.

pray for the best outcome...

when will you start your ivf?

sphyaw

Hi DreamBB,

No I am not given any medication this round. maybe the temp was high in the beginning due to hcg jab to induce the follicle to ovulate.

babymoo

Take care wor.... Jus b careful of air pressure actually is nt advisable to take flight when u r going they fertility treatment... If u r feeling anywhere uncomfortable pla call the nurse for advise ...
I'm seeing the ivf doc this fri... Still nt very sure when they let me start but my doc very cute... Arranging all ASAP dates for me... Haa...

hi babymoo,

yes i'll be taking a flight. Is it not safe? Becos when I informed the nurse about my trip, she did not say anything and continue to give me instructions on when to come for the hcg test.

i feel very normal these 2 days so not sure if AF will come or not now.

pray for the best outcome...

when will you start your ivf?

sphyaw

Take care wor.... Jus b careful of air pressure actually is nt advisable to take flight when u r going they fertility treatment... If u r feeling anywhere uncomfortable pla call the nurse for advise ...
I'm seeing the ivf doc this fri... Still nt very sure when they let me start but my doc very cute... Arranging all ASAP dates for me... Haa...
Hi babymoo,
Is it not possible to request for a restructured hospital for your ivf treatment? In this way, you can pay partially using CPF, and you only need to pay about 3K in cash for 1st treatment. Actually, IVF is the most cost-effective treatment and the highest success rate with the option to freeze your excess embryo so that you can use in future.

DreamBB

Hi DreamBB,

No I am not given any medication this round. maybe the temp was high in the beginning due to hcg jab to induce the follicle to ovulate.
Me too Sphyaw,no medication but was given hcg jab to induce my follicle mature earlier.My Ovulation date should on Sunday(CD14)but due to doctor does not do IUI on weekend so no choice... have to jab this round.

Here is my symptoms:

4dpIUI & 5dpIUI - temperature remain 36.5 . Besides having mild pain in my left n on & off pain in my right side ,I do not feel any other sysmtoms.

Take care Sphyaw. Baby dust to both of us n Babymoo too. Jia You ya!!!

babymoo

Sorry I don get u.... I only now tt the price difference btw private n gov is the 3k gov subsidy... Tts all...

Hi babymoo,
Is it not possible to request for a restructured hospital for your ivf treatment? In this way, you can pay partially using CPF, and you only need to pay about 3K in cash for 1st treatment. Actually, IVF is the most cost-effective treatment and the highest success rate with the option to freeze your excess embryo so that you can use in future.

babymoo

Thanks dream88!!

Me too Sphyaw,no medication but was given hcg jab to induce my follicle mature earlier.My Ovulation date should on Sunday(CD14)but due to doctor does not do IUI on weekend so no choice... have to jab this round.

Here is my symptoms:

4dpIUI & 5dpIUI - temperature remain 36.5 . Besides having mild pain in my left n on & off pain in my right side ,I do not feel any other sysmtoms.

Take care Sphyaw. Baby dust to both of us n Babymoo too. Jia You ya!!!

sphyaw

Hi DreamBb,

Thanks for the babydust! Grabbed!

my symptoms: I lost count of how many days pIuI yesterday temp was 36.9 and today was 36.8. These 2 days continued to have a lot of gas especially after lunch, and I started to have cramping on my right side. The cramps is most painful in late afternoon. I am a bit worried it may be an ectopic preg even if BFP.

sphyaw

Hi babymoo,

You can check out my post in the thread IUI PLAN & info in august 13 about cost of ivf claimable under cpf medisave ac. it was extracted from MOH website. Hope it helps.

babymoo

Hi sphyaw ,
Thanks for ur info I read ur post tt time round n found out the difference is only the gov subsidy of $3k but kkh waiting time is killing me... For ivf I seen in a lot of post is avg 6mths which I do nt wan to wait so long....tts why...

Hi babymoo,

You can check out my post in the thread IUI PLAN & info in august 13 about cost of ivf claimable under cpf medisave ac. it was extracted from MOH website. Hope it helps.

DreamBB

Stay positive Sphyaw, I hope can hear good news from u . 3 more days to your 14 days. For my 6dpiui , temperature rise to 36.7 but for my 7dpiui(today),temperature drop to 36.6. Slightly lower back pain n mild pain on my left ovary.Actually it does not have much symptoms with me. I am waiting the q for doctor appointment. I wanted her to give me advise for my next round of IUI ( haha.. no confidence for this cycle) n about my progrestron level. Also,will ask doctor for medicine to increase chance to conceive.