2ww n early pregnancy symptoms

Priyaosman

Hi dream88..
Do uhv brown spotting... Today is my day 12 iui but I go itcy hand and check yesterday but was negative me cry sob sob .. Whereas todayi got slight brown spotting is either my Aunty m coming ... I check in day 11 was neg will the result change ?? 

Priyaosman

Hi DreamBB, forgot to ask u.....do you have any discharge during the 2ww? For me, I don't have alot of discharge and on some days i do feel quite dry. Not sure if it's normal. :s
Hi ivyb

When is D day for u ? I'm is on the 12 dec.

ivyb

To check pregnancy test
Hi Priyaosman,
I dunno when I should test....afraid of disappointment yet and again. :(

Yesterday I got brownish spotting in the afternoon and then pink spotting in the evening. I called my gynae this morning and he told me it should not be menses and it's normal to have spotting.

I have a strong urge to take HPT this morning but didnt in the end cos it's realli way too early to test since today is only my D22 CD/9 DP SO-IUI.

Maybe I should test on 16DPO like dreambb??? (which means another 7 days to go!) aaaargggghhhhh~

Priyaosman

Yeah today I got pinkish spotting but in the afternoon it stop. Well for me I will check again on Monday. Tis is not your first time doing the iui ? For me tis is first time b4 tat I try ivf and fet.

ivyb

i'm sooooooo disappointed and upset, my AF came last nite and the flow was quite heavy today. The worst thing is it's only my CD22!!!??? I went to the doc this morning and he was quite surprise why we didnt make it this time. with my 4 follicles and my hubby's good sperm count of 22mil (washed sperm), conception should hv happen. But still........................sigh!!!! :(

The doc advised us to try natural this mth and see how it goes. Right now i still couldnt accept the fact that AF came so early this month......and no one can tell me y. :'(((

Priyaosman, I wish you all the very best and lotsa bb dust to u! Take care. :)

babymoo

Hi... Think u might b too stressed... Try to relax =)

i'm sooooooo disappointed and upset, my AF came last nite and the flow was quite heavy today. The worst thing is it's only my CD22!!!??? I went to the doc this morning and he was quite surprise why we didnt make it this time. with my 4 follicles and my hubby's good sperm count of 22mil (washed sperm), conception should hv happen. But still........................sigh!!!! :(

The doc advised us to try natural this mth and see how it goes. Right now i still couldnt accept the fact that AF came so early this month......and no one can tell me y. :'(((

Priyaosman

Hi ivyb,

Ohhh I know how u feel dear. Sigh , I wish that both of us will hv the baby dust together ...  Well I decided not to check tomolo... The spotting stop . As I told u b4 I've check is neg b4 so just wait and see next mth (finger cross) and Alots of prayer....Hopely " Aunty m" don't come....

Do relax try to keep your mind occupy ... Go window shopping which I did last wk ( a lot of things on sales) 

Take care..... Baby dust to you too!!!! For the new yr and my prayer to u 2

DreamBB

Hi ivyb & Priyaosman,

Sorry for my late reply.

I did not have any brown discharge for my 2WW. Btw, I just got miscarriage :(

Merry Christmas & Baby dust to both of u :)

Hey dreambb, long time no see on this forum. I'm so sorry to hear of your miscarriage :( hope u are holding up well girl?
Have a merry Christmas too & perhaps the new year will bring u a little dragon!

Hi Ivy, I'm sorry to hear that & I totally know how u feel. My first IUI also ended in failure 4 days early :(

Good sperm count may be one thing. My doc says my hubby's sperm count is also good. It's always 30+ million but his morphology (shape of the sperm) is not good so our chances are lower. Just did my 2nd IUI on 15 dec and now just having good thoughts & waiting. Gd luck to your natural cycle & who knows, the stork might just come when u least expect it!

Last edited:

DreamBB

Thank you Moonjellie. Doctor said i can start conceive after 3 months .
I hope to hear good news from u . Dragon baby dust to u :)

makino

DreamBB, i'm sorry to hear of your miscarriage. rest well. hmm .. only after 3 mths then can try again? well, i had a miscarriage many years ago at about 8 weeks, i did a D&C in Dec and got pregnant again in Feb .. heh .. cos i was told that women will conceive easier after a miscarriage so .. SO & I made loads of love and my prince was born 9 months later, naturally. I had tried jabs and such back in those days too and was so happy when i conceived but it ended in miscarriage.. thank god for my prince who came right after.

good luck and take good care of your self *hugz*

DreamBB

Hi Makino,

Sorry to hear that u had miscarriage before. May I know how many weeks of your pregnancy and did u have confinement? I'm happy that you have a prince finally :)

As my sac already dropped down so doctor gave me 2 optionals. Either do D&C or bleed naturally. I had choose 2nd option. Doctor asked me to start conceive after 3 months is because if conceive too early scared will not stable :(

Thank you for your concern. I will rest well n take good care . Merry Christmas!

katsg

Hi ivyb & Priyaosman,

Sorry for my late reply.

I did not have any brown discharge for my 2WW. Btw, I just got miscarriage :(

Merry Christmas & Baby dust to both of you :)
Hi, DreamBB,

It's been some time since I last visited here. I thought things are actually going on well with you. Did you had a fall or something?

DreamBB

Hi Katsg,

Oh... blame myself ... I might have used too much strength to stand on the stool to take 3 files which caused me miscarriage :(. To be frank, this is not the first time I was standing on the stool to take my documents as there are place on top of the cabinet. I'm regretted to do that, it is a very painful and good lesson for me to learn.

For my next pregnancy , I must be very careful .

katsg

Hi Katsg,

Oh... blame myself ... I might have used too much strength to stand on the stool to take 3 files which caused me miscarriage :(. To be frank, this is not the first time I was standing on the stool to take my documents as there are place on top of the cabinet. I'm regretted to do that, it is a very painful and good lesson for me to learn.

For my next pregnancy , I must be very careful .
Oh no, next time you must be more careful. You cannot lift too heavy things and also you can put your arms high high when you are hanging the clothes on the poles too! No worries....you will conceive another one very soon and this time must really take care wor...;)

makino

Hi Makino,

Sorry to hear that you had miscarriage before. May I know how many weeks of your pregnancy and did you have confinement? I'm happy that you have a prince finally :)

As my sac already dropped down so doctor gave me 2 optionals. Either do D&C or bleed naturally. I had choose 2nd option. Doctor asked me to start conceive after 3 months is because if conceive too early scared will not stable :(

Thank you for your concern. I will rest well n take good care . Merry Christmas!
Hi DreamBB, my miscarriage was at around 8 weeks. baby heart just stopped beating and i had a D&C at the dr's clinic. i did a little "confinement" for about a week .. wearing long pants at hm with bedroom slippers, drinking only warm longan red date drink, no water, no cold drinks, not washing my hair, etc etc etc .. hope to hear good news from you soon :) merry christmas & happy holidays!