2ww n early pregnancy symptoms

babymoo

dreamBB....its a kind of hormone pill but i can't rem the usage of it. think for egg easier to stick on? forget le....

Hi dreambb, my gynae told me its to help support the pregnancy. She put me on it immediately following my IUI & I'm supposed to continue on it even now. In fact one of my girlfriend was put on progesterone or the full 1st trimester.

Hi ladies,

I found some ladies here was given utrogestan by doctor. My previous two IUIs doctor didn't give me. What is the purpose of Utrogestan?

dianarafee

Is there any other symtoms u gals facing? Im just plain lazy n want to sleep.but i feel fresh at night... Its day 5, still early to check.

Hi dianarafee, I had a constant high temperature - abt 36.9, sometimes hitting 37... The symptom which prompted me to test at 10dpo was change in appetite for the last few days. I no longer crave for sweet stuff (I have a super sweet tooth!) & I started getting hungry at supper time which rarely happens. & thn, I started getting hungry all the time! =D

dianarafee

Hi moonjellie,

Thanks fr the info. Not to sure if its still early to check. Its my 6thday... Im just feeling v v tired and sleepy.. I must have that afternoon nap and i could really sleepy the whole afternoon....its so unlike of me as usually i would prefer to go out during wkends n public holiday...
I dont know if its just in my mind or its really something changing..

For basal temperature, u need to take 1st thing in the morning before u get out of bed. Preferably at the same time everyday so u can chart your temperature. & u shd use a basal thermometer - those with 2 decimal places.

dianarafee

Hi moonjellie,

Thanks For the infor. I dont know if im running a fever, but my body is really hot. started from yesterday night was 37.2. But this morning when i check it was 36.7. Usually i will be restless when i have a fever. but this time round just normal feeling and till now i can feelthe hotness in my body.
For basal temperature, u need to take 1st thing in the morning before u get out of bed. Preferably at the same time everyday so u can chart your temperature. & u shd use a basal thermometer - those with 2 decimal places.

bbbumpshop

Hi all,
We have ready stock for
>> BlueCross One Step LH Urine Ovulation Test
>> BlueCross One Step HCG Urine Pregnancy Test strips.

No minimum order!

Do drop by our blog BB Bump Shop for more information on these test strips.

Baby dust to all,
BBBumpShop

diza

2WW is always a killer! After a failed pregnancy two months ago, I started to keep track of the changes in my body. During this window period, I only felt slight headache which lasted for more than 24hr. The headache was bearable so I was able to do my daily routine.

Then, my temperature is constant at 37.0 - 37.2 deg celsius, even up to this moment. I use normal oral thermometer. Hubby kept complaining that my body was warm and he insisted I was down with fever. His average temperature is 35.9 - 36.5.

On the day AF was supposed to come, I had cramps and backache. I thought AF was here but to my surprise nothing! :001_302: And I started to have watery discharge since then.

My AF is 5 days late and I'm hoping it will only come in late Sep or early Oct.. :Dancing_tongue:

Baby dust to all of us!

diza,

since ur af already 5 days late & still high bbt. You may want consider take hpt now.
My af was late for only 3days & i bfp on hpt. My bbt only 36.7 that morning!

diza

diza,

since ur af already 5 days late & still high bbt. You may want consider take hpt now.
My af was late for only 3days & i bfp on hpt. My bbt only 36.7 that morning!
hey babe, I've tested right after I post that msg and I got a very faint line. Was quite excited that I finally noticed something on the "test" window. Hubby and I were not satisfied so two days later, I tested again and the line gets slightly darker.. Last Mon, tested again just to sure.. and again I see the BFP. =D

Since I've experienced failed pregnancy before, I went to GP to get blood test to make sure that my HCG is acceptable. I'm getting the results tmrw.

To all ladies, jiayo!! Baby dust to all.