2ww n early pregnancy symptoms

babymoo

Hi kevangie, it's too early to test... Unless blood Test then mayb able to c if positive a not =) jiayou !!

Hi Mossy,

As for me... feeling bloated, nausea, tender breast and abit of cramp every now n then... dont know if its due to the progesterone. Am 12dpiui today... yesterday itchy finger went to test but not using first morning urine and got neg... :-(
anyway my menses should be here this weekend so shall wait n see...

min81

Hi All,

I just had my first IUI (natural cycle) procedure done on Wed.. The doctor said to just do a pregnancy test if my menses is still not here after 3 wks.. I noticed that many of you actually monitor ur temperature and and symptoms.. Did your doctors tell you all about that? Mine didn't mention.. Maybe he didn't want to stress me out.. haha.. But I'm making effort to walk slower and not to rush.. Used to walking very fast.. heehee.. So far I don't feel anything leh.. no discharge, no discomfort.. Is that normal??

Baby dust to all of us ladies here!! :)

babymoo

Hi min81,

Montioring of temp is to let u hav an indication if u failed or success... It's oki not to take temp... Just try to relax don think too much.... =)

Hi All,

I just had my first IUI (natural cycle) procedure done on Wed.. The doctor said to just do a pregnancy test if my menses is still not here after 3 wks.. I noticed that many of you actually monitor ur temperature and and symptoms.. Did your doctors tell you all about that? Mine didn't mention.. Maybe he didn't want to stress me out.. haha.. But I'm making effort to walk slower and not to rush.. Used to walking very fast.. heehee.. So far I don't feel anything leh.. no discharge, no discomfort.. Is that normal??

Baby dust to all of us ladies here!! :)

min81

Hi babymoo,

Thanks.. Ya trying to relax, but can't help being anxious at times.. heehee.. The 3 weeks feels sooooo long..

Gd luck to all of us!! :)

min81

Actually my job is very fast-paced and stressful, I think sometimes when I think about the hope of pregnancy during this 2ww, it actually makes me feel chirpier.. haha.. whether or not it's successful this time, feel glad that I've finally gone through this after more than 2 yrs of trying naturally.. will just see how everything turns out in a couple of wks time.. told myself I will not check until 21dpIUI since that was what the doctor said.. 7dpIUI and counting.. :)

hi ladies, today is my worst day. I really dont know who to pour my unhappiness and thought if you all dont mind i share it here. I was late for my menses for 2 days and pinned some hopes that maybe I am like my friend who is 3 mths preggie already. But this morning I tested for pregnancy but it was negative. Finally I saw redness and was in great disappointment already. Then my boss sms me to question about my work and ask if I am following up in my job. I was totally pissed off. If those people that I worked with really dont like to call my mobile phone, what can I do? I had been trying to endure and do my work in my current job and boss for the past 2 years. Can such endurance indirectly caused stress to myself? I am really at a loss of what to do next.

min81

Hi bubbleblue,

I understand how you feel.. been through all that over the past 3 yrs too.. don't think too much.. you could be feeling really down and moody also cos of your menses.. relax okie.. give yourself an hr rest, cool down and do something you like, watch tv, read, etc.. :)

Thks, min81. I managed to walk up and down in the office for 10-15 mins and get to cool down and apologise to my boss. I answered him back through sms. Now I must really look at things more objectively and carry on with my work. Someone did suggest that we should look for a TCM to boost our health. I should start to do that really....

Min81: waiting or your good result =)
bubbleblue: suggest if can change job... Too stress cannot get pregnant... =)
Thks! You are absolutely right. I actually miss my menses for 2 good days. By 3rd day of my cycle, I cannot help but tried to test for pregnancy. In the end I tested negative and saw "red" on the same day. Dont know if I really jinx it or I am really too stressed up. It's tough to look for a job now under such economy outlook.

DreamBB

Hi Bubbleblue,

As for me, my boss keep on nagging on me for my mc & took leaves during my miscarriage. Therefore I decided to leave the company after I had work there for nine years. My new job is starting on first of march. Just hope my new company is understanding.

babymoo

not jinx la.....no worry u r just too stress =)

Thks! You are absolutely right. I actually miss my menses for 2 good days. By 3rd day of my cycle, I cannot help but tried to test for pregnancy. In the end I tested negative and saw "red" on the same day. Dont know if I really jinx it or I am really too stressed up. It's tough to look for a job now under such economy outlook.

min81

Finally did the pregnancy test today.. Positive! Used the clearblue digital, shows 3 wks preggy! Gonna take another test tmr, and see doc next week to confirm.. My first time seeing positive, been trying more than 2 yrs.. Dunno hw to describe the feeling, juz very happy.. Hope to hear lotsa gd news from the ladies here too :)

blessings

wow, 1st iui cycle n bingo..congrats. where did u do ur iui?
how much did it cost u? i conceived my boy thru iui too, but on 2nd attempt. he is 2.5yo now.
u must b very happy now. i was super happy when i found
out i was pregnant.
is this ur first pregnancy? im trying for 2nd baby but so far no gd news yet.

Finally did the pregnancy test today.. Positive! Used the clearblue digital, shows 3 wks preggy! Gonna take another test tmr, and see doc next week to confirm.. My first time seeing positive, been trying more than 2 yrs.. Dunno hw to describe the feeling, juz very happy.. Hope to hear lotsa gd news from the ladies here too :)

makino

Finally did the pregnancy test today.. Positive! Used the clearblue digital, shows 3 wks preggy! Gonna take another test tomorrow, and see doc next week to confirm.. My first time seeing positive, been trying more than 2 yrs.. dont know hw to describe the feeling, just very happy.. Hope to hear lotsa good news from the ladies here too :)
Congratulations Min!! awwww .. its so good to hear such great news from the sisters here. Gives me the strength to go on .. 2WW is so hard .. haha ..

Hi Blessings, my SO-IUI was about $2.8K. This is my first following a failed IVF attempt last Sept.

Last edited:

min81

Hi makino,

Thank you!! Wishing you all the best too! :)

Hi blessings,

Ya really feel like it's a miracle cos it's my first IUI and its a natural cycle.. my first pregnancy, tried for more than 2 yrs without success.. still very dazed.. made appt to confirm with doctor next tue.. :) My IUI was done at NUH under Prof P C Wong.. I started seeing him only in Dec 2011.. Based on all the consultation, tests and blood tests for my hubby and me, an injection 2 days before IUI and the actual procedure, it cost abt 1.7 k.. However, when i went for my day 12 scan, Prof Wong said best to do on day 14, but he would not be around, so he arranged for Dr Anupriya to perform the procedure..

blessings

$1.7k is considered quite cheap. wat do u mean by natural cycle?
u must take care of urself. dont overwork n get enough rest.
keep us updated of ur scan result next tuesday ok?
it's always very encouraging to hear success stories.
im also trying very hard to conceive n hoping for baby miracle too.

Hi makino,

Thank you!! Wishing you all the best too! :)

Hi blessings,

Ya really feel like it's a miracle cos it's my first IUI and its a natural cycle.. my first pregnancy, tried for more than 2 yrs without success.. still very dazed.. made appt to confirm with doctor next tue.. :) My IUI was done at NUH under Prof P C Wong.. I started seeing him only in Dec 2011.. Based on all the consultation, tests and blood tests for my hubby and me, an injection 2 days before IUI and the actual procedure, it cost abt 1.7 k.. However, when i went for my day 12 scan, Prof Wong said best to do on day 14, but he would not be around, so he arranged for Dr Anupriya to perform the procedure..

min81

Hi blessings,

A natural cycle of IUI is where you don't need to get injections to stimulate ovulation.. The only injection I received was the one to trigger the release of the egg.. It was given on a monday evening, and the IUI procedure was done on wed morning.. I guess that's why it's cheaper.. I read the posts of some ladies here who had to get quite a few jabs, and they're not cheap..

makino

hmm.. min, natural IUI should be way less than $1K as all you need are consults, scans, pregnyl & the procedure itself. Its the tests that are steep right? i'm so envious of girls like yourself who can do natural IUI! My body is so so resistant that i have to take high dosage of purogon .. sigh ..