3mths baby saliva keep dripping and blow bubbles, is it normal?

llcyahoo

My gal just turn 3mths on 17 Mar, starting from yesterday her saliva keep dripping (alot suddenly) and keep blowing saliva bubbles, is it normal. Today
becoming more we changed 2 hanky when shopping outside. Not teething at this stage right?

apollo

My gal just turn 3mths on 17 Mar, starting from yesterday her saliva keep dripping (alot suddenly) and keep blowing saliva bubbles, is it normal. Today
becoming more we changed 2 hanky when shopping outside. Not teething at this stage right?
ds started to have teething symptoms (drooling) from 3mth old and his 1st tooth sprout on on 4mth+ (nearly 5mth old).. as for blowing saliva, it's normal too, ds loves to do tt.. haha.. now worries :tlaugh:

sufeit0115

My baby also having saliva dripping & blowing saliva bubbles from 3 mths old, asked PD, he said is normal. I also noticed my boy's gum has the whitish thing.

sufeit0115

dear son started to have teething symptoms (drooling) from 3mth old and his 1st tooth sprout on on 4mth+ (nearly 5mth old).. as for blowing saliva, it's normal too, dear son loves to do that.. haha.. now worries :tlaugh:
hi apollo mummy, besides drooling, what are the symptoms of teething?

llcyahoo

dear son started to have teething symptoms (drooling) from 3mth old and his 1st tooth sprout on on 4mth+ (nearly 5mth old).. as for blowing saliva, it's normal too, dear son loves to do that.. haha.. now worries :tlaugh:
mmmm...so my gal started to hv teething symptoms? wow 1st tooth on 4mth plus is v early right?

apollo

mmmm...so my gal started to have teething symptoms? wow 1st tooth on 4mth plus is very early right?
yup consider v early, and ds also hav the whitish thingy few weeks b4 his 1st tooth sprout out, i think 2 weeks b4 iirc.. pd also commented tt he has lotsa teeth now compared with the other same age babies. i think he is going to teeth again, molar this time, and he seems to loss his appetite =(

D

Dream*Mum

my gal too alot of thing sucking her hand sucking my shoulder and every night even she is sleeping got the chu chu sound =.=" some more she don't like na du...

PinkDiamonds

My girl from about 3-4months old started drooling, biting on things, etc... but her 1st tooth only popped out during 7 months. Teething symptoms can start VERY early, but hard to say when the first tooth will come :)

izanyzam

Hello mummies..My boy is also going thru the same thing..Sometimes,wen we're about to go out,we will put on a bib for him..Havent even left the house,the bib already SOAKING wet...!!! Aiyahhh..!! And he likes to suck on his hand..He will try to put all his 5 fingers in his mouth,when dat's not possible,he will get irritated and cry..!! Even when im bathing him,and hes all covered in soap,he will to try suck on his soapy hand..!! Also when we carry him,he will suck on our shoulders..There's always a wet spot on our clothes nowadays..!! Heehee... :001_302: