3rd trimester can eat / drink pineapple?

orx1016

Hi, any advise if 3rd trimester can eat pineapple or drink pineapple juice.

I did not take pineapple throughout my pregnancy, but feel like eating/drinking pineapple juice (the 'can' type) lately.

any advise any one?

apollo

Hi, any advise if 3rd trimester can eat pineapple or drink pineapple juice.

I did not take pineapple throughout my pregnancy, but feel like eating/drinking pineapple juice (the 'can' type) lately.

any advise any one?
better not take the risk... i noe sometimes craving is very hard to resist during pregnancy but try to REN.. few more mths, u can eat as much as u can alrdy.. hehe..

orx1016

oh.. I drank half a can of pineapple juice last week. Weather is so hot and I was so craving for cold drinks... Guess I have to ren ren ren...!!!

Phoebii Cheng

I think shd b ok if not consumed too much.....however if u feel uncomfortable after consuming, then u must go back & see ur gynae to check on ur bb....

Satellite

I eat pineapple all the way from conceving and will carry on eating it until delivery. Nothing happen. It is one of the few fruits that make mu tastebuds feel ok with no awful aftertaste, i will always finish off my meals with pineapples or oranges or grapes.

Stan

oh you ate all the way ah? cos pineapple is like no-no from what i heard... so lucky... should i eat or not??

I been craving for pineapples too... when i am at the fruits stall during lunch, i will "drool" over the sarawak pineapples and then order papaya or honeydew... haha...

Satellite

Yes I ate all the way but then again, I don't believe in the saying so if you believe in the saying, then better not eat!

I think should be okay but with limit. I let my wife eat almost everything even slip of beer... As the gynae said, wife can eat anything so long aga aga can liao... Sometime i as a husband also got craving, the feeling is so hard...so understanding my wife by standing in her shoe.