3rd Trimester experience to share? Any complications?

shoehatme

Hi all mummies...

Recently, Jus had my chk up and my gynae said, there is protein found on my urine and i might have UTI... But funny thing is, i dun feel any pain or have any symptom. There only a few complication I’m having during my last trimester is, vagina very heavy like the bone are falling apart and stomach pain Kinda of like diarrhea pain.

Now I am in week 35, I still duno how what the feeling of contraction or Braxton kicks. Jus only know, my bb is so active & strong that each turn she made, I could feel the bone. And sometime, I can feel her fingers are ticklish my vaginal which made me very uncomfortable.

Anyone experiencing the same as me?

mee212

Hi all mummies...

Recently, just had my chk up and my gynae said, there is protein found on my urine and i might have UTI... But funny thing is, i dont feel any pain or have any symptom. There only a few complication I’m having during my last trimester is, vagina very heavy like the bone are falling apart and stomach pain Kinda of like diarrhea pain.

Now I am in week 35, I still dont know how what the feeling of contraction or Braxton kicks. just only know, my baby is so active & strong that each turn she made, I could feel the bone. And sometime, I can feel her fingers are ticklish my vaginal which made me very uncomfortable.

Anyone experiencing the same as me?

Hi, how r u? should be 37 weeks now??

I'm now 35 weeks as well. Felt some contractions at my lower abdomen but is bearable. I am having sore throat and lost my voice for past 2 days and with bad cough now. Everytime when I cough, I felt pressure at my lower abdomen. Baby is active and I can feel her bone when she turn and move, sometimes is really uncomfortable...