$48 For 1 Hour Trial. Full Body massage with oil is done at the comfort of your home.

$48 For 1 Hour Trial. Valid for 1st time clients only Feeling tired, tension and stress? Full Body massage with oil is done at the comfort of your home. Incorporated with long smooth gliding strokes and triggered points massage to help u feel more relaxed and energised. Massage can help to reduce stress, anxiety and depression. Pain and Stiffness. It also helped to increase circulation and improve system function. Types of massage offered 1. Swedish massage $60 2. Aromatherapy massage $70 3. Deep tissue massage $70 4. Sports massage $70 I will do a consultation to understand your body needs and health issues before massage so as to deliver the best results. Certified( Cibtac Diploma ) ( Anatomy & Physiology)and Qualtiy Chinese lady massage therapist with 10 yrs experience. PM me for your appt. Price after trial 60 min = $60/$70 90 min = $90/$105 foc hydrating facial included Current promo : 10 sessions foc + 1 Cater for ladies only. #swedish #aromatherapy #sports #massage #facial #deeptissue #relax

Attachments

ZariaChaney

Out of interest, I will ask, what kind of massage is this? As far as I know, full massages come with surprises.

Lyayozoce

It’s been a long time since this thread was updated, so I’d like to know if that offer is still relevant. If it’s not, I’d appreciate other recommendations for a good massage salon. You know, I’m even ready for a sensual massage. My back hurts so bad that I’m open to any suggestions. Actually, I also think I should visit a physiotherapist, but I don’t know who is the best in the nearby hospital. Anyway, massage first. I’ll be waiting for your replies, guys. Thanks in advance for your help.