4months old lost of appetite

raoul

hi mummies,
my baby lately reducing her milk intake. before she took 120-150ml every 3hourly. since last week she only taking 100-120ml every 3hourly. sometimes in the afternoon she can take 180ml.. she poops every other day, normal poops color and consistency. i brought her to her peds last thursday, but he said that all ok with her only somtimes baby age 4-6months will lose appetite, but will be back to normal in no time. is it true?? any mommies experiencing the same??? or maybe my baby just don like her milk anymore, should i change to another brand? she is drinking ENFALAC A+ mix wit ENFALAC AR.
and, my baby likes to put all her fingers into her mouth and drooling. is this signs of teething??
what should i do ?:(

Ummi

Hi,

Im facing the EXACT situation as you now. Since last thurs his feedings were not timely. He can go without his feedings for 7 hours long! And when its feeding time, he will cry and pushing his bottle away. :( Before this, he was drinking SIMILAC COMFORT. But now we are trying enfalac. I hope his appetite will be back again!

And yes, he will put his fingers inside his mouth as though he was hungry.

Though not drinking well, he is usual self.

Im monitoring his feedings now. If this persist, i might visit a ped soon too.

hi mummies,
my baby lately reducing her milk intake. before she took 120-150ml every 3hourly. since last week she only taking 100-120ml every 3hourly. sometimes in the afternoon she can take 180ml.. she poops every other day, normal poops color and consistency. i brought her to her peds last thursday, but he said that all ok with her only somtimes baby age 4-6months will lose appetite, but will be back to normal in no time. is it true?? any mommies experiencing the same??? or maybe my baby just don like her milk anymore, should i change to another brand? she is drinking ENFALAC A+ mix wit ENFALAC AR.
and, my baby likes to put all her fingers into her mouth and drooling. is this signs of teething??
what should i do ?:(

raoul

hi ummi
hows ur baby now??? do u change her FM? my baby was with Enfalac, then change to Similac. she was ok with it, but for the past week she starts refusing again. is it possible that she just bored with the milk taste? coz i brought to Peds and said to just starts giving cereal.

Hi ladies, my 3 mths bb boy has this problem too! He just had his second 6-in-1 jab 2 weeks back & after that, his feeding patterns have become very erratic. Most times he can only drink 60 - 100mls. He used to drink 120mls every 2 hrs. However he is still alert & playing as normal. Should I be concerned?

raoul

Hi moonjellie,
dun worry he will be back to normal appetite again. Its just the matter of time. My baby now alrdy drinking as normal after i changed her FM.