6 weeks pregnant and high sex drive

Hannie

I should be coming to 6 weeks pregnant and will be going for my first gynae visit next week. I found out that despite being extremely tired, I am still very much onto sex and masterbation. I am concern as this is my first pregnancy and am worried if I am causing any harm to my baby. Appreciate some advice from you guys.

OBS

I should be coming to 6 weeks pregnant and will be going for my first gynae visit next week. I found out that despite being extremely tired, I am still very much onto sex and masterbation. I am concern as this is my first pregnancy and am worried if I am causing any harm to my baby. Appreciate some advice from you guys.
Should abstain from vigorous sex at least for the first trimester, though I read that sex is safe during pregnancy

JackDuncan

If you are careful I think gentle sex will do no harm. Of course you need to visit and get a consultation at your gynecologist and then take a decision about sex during your pregnancy. I can tell you that I and my fiancee had sex during all pregnancy, except last month. We were careful and gentle and everything was okay. I even took kamagra αγορα pills for more long sex, and we hadn't any complain. So, take care of your health, but don't forget about pleasure too.

Last edited: