6 weeks pregnant and high sex drive

Hannie

I should be coming to 6 weeks pregnant and will be going for my first gynae visit next week. I found out that despite being extremely tired, I am still very much onto sex and masterbation. I am concern as this is my first pregnancy and am worried if I am causing any harm to my baby. Appreciate some advice from you guys.

OBS

I should be coming to 6 weeks pregnant and will be going for my first gynae visit next week. I found out that despite being extremely tired, I am still very much onto sex and masterbation. I am concern as this is my first pregnancy and am worried if I am causing any harm to my baby. Appreciate some advice from you guys.
Should abstain from vigorous sex at least for the first trimester, though I read that sex is safe during pregnancy

JackDuncan

If you are careful I think gentle sex will do no harm. Of course you need to visit and get a consultation at your gynecologist and then take a decision about sex during your pregnancy. I can tell you that I and my fiancee had sex during all pregnancy, except last month. We were careful and gentle and everything was okay. I even took kamagra αγορα pills for more long sex, and we hadn't any complain. So, take care of your health, but don't forget about pleasure too.

Last edited:
During my pregnancy, I also wanted sex badly. My husband was always at work, so I had to buy https://lovermart.com/product/frisky-light-up-emoji-fidget-spinner-butt-plug/. After two months of using it, I can tell you with confidence, do not forget about your partner! Exploring yourself, you will share this valuable information with your husband and get much more pleasure from sex. Finally, don't get hung up on the finish line! An orgasm is not the endpoint. Enjoy the process itself. As a result: we are satisfied, calm, and in a good mood.

Last edited: