8 months

endlssorrow

Alpha Male
Finally my baby turned 8 months le.. time flyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

can i check what new food/fruit can i give my baby?

Thanks in advance

endlssorrow

Alpha Male
Weekdays: I feed one time cereal in the morin about 8.30am and [FONT=&quot]Porridge at night about 8pm[/FONT].
Weekends: I feed one time cereal in the morin when baby awake. And [FONT=&quot]Porridge in afternoon and at night about 8pm[/FONT].

Is it enough?

ast0212

You can pretty much give your baby anything to try. Just not honey, and with dairy products start slowly if you haven't already.

Milk is still the most important food for the first year. Food is mostly for learning about new tastes and textures, so one or two meals at 8 months is sufficient :)

Maybe you could try giving your baby foods with more texture? Like mashed avocado, steamed broccoli to hold and chew on, cut toast into fingers, sliced soft fruits... at this age it's really good to give baby finger food which encourages self feeding as well as coordination :) Just need to sit and watch baby.

ast0212

Hi ast0212.. what types of food can my baby eat? Apple, orange, grapes, pear, banana?
Sure you baby can eat those fruits. Apple is best cooked, easier to eat as well. With orange just watch out for any reaction. They do make very smelly poos though. Grapes best to peel and cut up. Soft pears you can slice up into fingers and give to baby to hold. Same with banana because it's soft you can slice and give to baby :)