A horrible caesarean experience with gynae and hospital!

nick

hi mochamocha, sorry to hear about your experience, hope you are recovering.
can you please pm me the gyne name, we got a lady gyne too in TMC and i hope it is not her, if it is then i will skip her. my wife is weak and i dont think she can take what you had went thru.

shimmy

Hi I am so sorry to hear your story. Hope that you recover well. By the way, could you pm me to share about the gynae and hospital? thanks.

elbimboy

Hi mochamocha,

I hope everything is well with you. if you can, please pm me the name of the doctor and the hospital.

Thank you and take care.

MamabbJ

Dear Mochamocha,

First of all, you did well despite the horrible experience! Bravo! What you experienced with the doc and hospital is unacceptable medical practice. You should share openly the name of your obsgyn, the anaesthesiologist and the hospital -- they need to be shamed to learn their lesson and other women warned properly of such incident.
I hope you will recover well from the ordeal. Take plenty of rest and focus on your precious little one.

Take care.

P.S.: Sorry, I am new to this Forum. What is "pm me"? ;-p

oriental

PM = Private Messaging

I think if it is a fact, you should just let everyone know the gynae and hospital, there is nothing to hide and there is no need to PM.....

Anyone know who is the gynae and hospital, please just post it here.

Alisa

hi, i would like to know which hospital & which gynae cuz i also going cor c-sec next mth... hopefully not my gynae at Thomson...

minfatong

Hi all mummies to be,

After reading another mummy bad delivery experience, I want to share mine with as many ppl as possible.
My gynae did not wait for the epidural anaesthetic in full effect but started operating on me. It caused an excrutiating pain throughout the operation, I never experienced such pain in my whole life!!
The anaesthetist doctor came to visit me in my ward and said that he was so sorry to see me in pain during the delivery. He said that he has told the gynae to wait but he didnot.
The hospital upgraded me from 4-bedded to 2 bedded and single-bedded on the last in order to calm me down. They told me to rest well and they will take necessary investigation into the matters. I listened to them.
After discharged,few days later I called the hospital, tried to get the hospital to provide me the details explanation and investigation result, they just said that it was mis-appropriate procedure by the gynae so they did not do any investigation.
Until today, I am still not sure why it all happened. I have lodge a complaint to Singapore Medical Council but was told to wait for 6-9 mths for the investigation outcome.

Please please be very careful in the gynae and hospital you go to.
Hi mocha, sorry to hear about yr bad experience! :( I hope u r full recover by now.
can u pm me the gynae and hospital? very scary! :err:

cjesss

hi do u know who is the gynae and the hospital....see so many comment but still cant get an answer....thx ya.

shoppee

Can let us know the initial pls? In case I want to change gynae for next baby and dont wish to end up with that horrible one..

jean1e

Hi all mummies to be,

After reading another mummy bad delivery experience, I want to share mine with as many ppl as possible.
My gynae did not wait for the epidural anaesthetic in full effect but started operating on me. It caused an excrutiating pain throughout the operation, I never experienced such pain in my whole life!!
The anaesthetist doctor came to visit me in my ward and said that he was so sorry to see me in pain during the delivery. He said that he has told the gynae to wait but he didnot.
The hospital upgraded me from 4-bedded to 2 bedded and single-bedded on the last in order to calm me down. They told me to rest well and they will take necessary investigation into the matters. I listened to them.
After discharged,few days later I called the hospital, tried to get the hospital to provide me the details explanation and investigation result, they just said that it was mis-appropriate procedure by the gynae so they did not do any investigation.
Until today, I am still not sure why it all happened. I have lodge a complaint to Singapore Medical Council but was told to wait for 6-9 mths for the investigation outcome.

Please please be very careful in the gynae and hospital you go to.
O dear! Do share with the rest of us which hospital & gynae to avoid. :tmad:
Pray do PM me.. Thx! :tsmile:

Starsapphire

mochamocha,

Hello? Are you still there? I think you have kept everyone in suspense long enough. There is no need to try to hide your gynae, anaesthetist or the hospital's name. Just name them and shame them. What are you waiting for or what are your concerns? Do you think they will sue you if you tell people their names? Nahh.... by doing so they will only generate more bad publicity for their own doctors and hospital. Or have they compensated you enough to keep you quiet? What is your objective in writing this forum and in telling ladies to be "Please please be very careful in the gynae and hospital you go to" when you don't even disclose such important info? Or do you just want your thread to be popular with my replies and views? I think we should all stop asking mochamocha who the docs and hospital are in this thread. It would be a waste of web space and time for all if she is not willing to disclose the info after more than a hundred of queries. Very frustrating with such thread.

blackpiggy

mochamocha,

Hello? Are you still there? I think you have kept everyone in suspense long enough. There is no need to try to hide your gynae, anaesthetist or the hospital's name. Just name them and shame them. What are you waiting for or what are your concerns? Do you think they will sue you if you tell people their names? Nahh.... by doing so they will only generate more bad publicity for their own doctors and hospital. Or have they compensated you enough to keep you quiet? What is your objective in writing this forum and in telling ladies to be "Please please be very careful in the gynae and hospital you go to" when you don't even disclose such important info? Or do you just want your thread to be popular with my replies and views? I think we should all stop asking mochamocha who the docs and hospital are in this thread. It would be a waste of web space and time for all if she is not willing to disclose the info after more than a hundred of queries. Very frustrating with such thread.
agreed. 5 pages of replies but only 1 msg: "pm me pls." . people who wanna know, maybe you can pm mochamocha instead of posting here.

yoony18

Hi, im looking for a gynae. Can pm or email me (yoony18@hotmail.com) the name of gynae and hospital, in case? Thanks!