A/Prof Wong Yee Chee from NUH

Beetroot

I had bad experience with this gynae, I dun not think he has the professionality because I was transferred to him at my 32 wk due to BB too small.

He kept saying my BB is abnormal at since 32wk because his head is too small. Even until the day I gave birth, 2 paediatricians confirmed that BB is perfectly normal but this gynae kept pouring cold water like "you only can enjoy a few days of excitement, this bb needs to be monitor"....."everything was so unusual"

He even commented my BB was a mental retardation at 34 wk...he didn't care about how a patient feel especially a mother.....

I definetely will not go back to this gynae anymore, some pple do make wrong judgement, there is nothing to be ashame about it....just accept it instead of kept making such comments.....

So if you want to see this gynae, better think twice!!

Caringforyou

I have visited this gynae few months back and I would say it was the greatest decision. I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes mellitus and of course as a first-time Mum, I was scared and did not know what to know. Dr Wong then patiently explained to me about what gestational diabetes mellitus is about and had assured me not to worry as it can be treated once discovered, with no harm inflicted upon my fetus. He was really professional and provided me with the necessary information. I'm sorry that someone had a bad experience with him, the description doesn't even sound like the same person at all!