A sad daddy

rip

I am a daddy....I just want a place to rant out because I am simply very upset and deep down very hurt.

I am married for 10 years with 2 kids aged 7 and 8. Me and my wife are the same age.

As of now, everyday we are still leading a normal life and we still have like sex once a while.

One day my wife suddenly spoke to me that her love for me is not as great as last time and that she thinks we are together because of commitment. I guess it's really true that maintaining a marriage is tough. We all know marriage life get monotonous (the world just goes by around work and kids). We lost our initial "making each other's heart race" kind of feeling for many reasons mainly because our priorities changes throughout time. I still love her alot and trying my best to hopefully revive the kind of love we had but she does not seem to put in effort. She knows that I am the one who is loving her more than she loves me. At the same time she is a very strong headed person who is so independent. *sigh*

The feeling of losing her and having a broken family one day scares me and I am been so miserable. I am scare to openly talk abt it because I really dont know how to react if she thinks a divorce is the better way out. You know how it sucks when things seems fine but yet its not entirely.

Wonder how many individuals have such feelings that the love for one another is no longer as strong as before. :(

Last edited: