A sharing session on "creating a learning environment for preschoolers at home"

ysen

Dear parents, I am passionate about creating a learning environment for preschoolers at home. I will facilitate a sharing workshop amongst parents with young children (<6yrs old). We will focus on how to adapt the home environment to their learning style and encourage independent learning, with lots of example (photos and real materials) coming from Montessori prepared environment. The workshop will be held on coming Sunday, 7th Jul, 3:30-5:30pm, at $15/adult (inclusive snack and beverage). Children need not pay but please take care of your children. Venue has yet to be confirmed, but it is going to be around city (depending on the total size of the crowd). Seats are limited to 25 adults only, on a first come first serve basis. Please respond to me the soonest possible to confirm your registration. Love to hear from you!

ysen

The venue is confirmed! We'll be meeting at Dim Sum Love, 18 Cross Street, B1-05, China Square Central, S048423. Quick, quick, limited seats left, contact me now and get a seat!