A sport that enhances physical fitness and mental awareness

SgGolfJosh

Most sports focus more on Physical fitness than mental focus. But what if you had a sport that trains your kid physically as well as mentally.

The answer is Golf! Not only does it require fine physical control of your motor skills, coordination of your hands, eyes, legs; Learning to control your mental state as well as emotions is paramount as well. That's why golf has been labelled as one of the more difficult sports to play. It is part mental challenge, part physical control. Teach your kid to overcome life's challenges the fun way.

As much work you put in, you will gain. We at SgGolfCoach are here to help your kid along this fun filled learning journey. We cannot promise that your kid will be the next rising star, but as coaches, we will ensure your kids enjoy this learning process and grow to love this game!

Check us out at www.sggolfcoach.com
whatsapp or call 9648 8374 / 9686 2435 to enquire for a trial class!

Attachments

Thomas Wright

I fully agree with you that there are different forms of sports, such as physical and psychological. I think that more people prefer to use physical activity to gain adrenaline and show their energy. Children, too, I think it is important to engage in physical sport but not in full force. I have been involved in football since childhood and ran a lot. Now I have problems with my legs and I have to wear a special class 2 compression stockings. It helps me a lot and helps to improve my legs. So this is a real find for me. So I advise you to correctly combine 2 sports. So that the child and you personally understand the whole situation.

RedRHood

I think so long as you enjoy the sports and it involves some cardio and resistance training, it will be beneficial for both mental and physical health

SgGolfJosh

Definitely any physical sport will enhance spatial and cognitive awareness but golf is one of the few sports where players reap more reward for both good planning and execution.

Golf has been akin to life. Learning to accept what we have and making the best of the situation. Important life skills in the working world.

Alpha24

Team sport is a good way to start. Football might be the best for learning coordination of the muscle and brain.

olivi1980

Exercise in the gym is aimed at the development of the physical strength of the body. This is where you build a solid muscular frame, which in the future will turn into a beautiful relief, which you can boast about on the beach. The essential advantage of the gym is the ability to build a dream figure and keep it for a long time. But if you are a beginner, it is recommended to exercise under the supervision of a personal trainer. Practicing independently without experience can be detrimental because you will not know how to perform exercises correctly, which is fraught with injury. But if you decide to work out at home, you will need a barbell , and it can be found in fitnessbaddies.com

ceyhbal

I always thought that gold is a boring game. Apparently, I was wrong. I have never known that golf improves your mental health and mental awareness. In this case, my kids will definitely play golf. At least, they will give this game a try. I have always tried to keep a healthy lifestyle. Practicing a sport, keeping a healthy diet, and weighting myself using a digital smart scale was something normal for me. So that's why I want my kids to continue this healthy road. So I will make everything possible for my kids to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Last edited: