a very huge issue

hey mummies or daddies , would like to ask for some advice for my friend.
currently she is preg but she has no clue who the father.
is it her husband or is it the guy tat she has affairs with.
because she did have sex with this two guy on the same day, which she thought is safer.
now she has ended rs with the guy tat is an outside affairs , trying to focus on her pregnancy and her husband.
she trying to find ways to abort in the early stage , but find herself cannot do it.
so now she accepted , but she worries if the baby is born , the baby dun look like her husband then how.
she regretted her act, now wanting to salvage the marriage, but she cannot tell her husband as her husband is the kind of gangster type of guy.
plus she has a 3 yrs old daughter with the husband.

from what my friend tell me, she remember on 11th the affairs guy (lets name him k) she did with him, but he cannot cum out as he was too tired.ther might b precum, so went home n have sex with husband and he shoot in.
on the 19th she hav sex with k again , this tym he shoot in, after tat went home hav sex with husband but he also shoot in. but this time round after the husband n k shoot in she straight go toilet n dig n wash those sperm out.
now currently from the date of my post she is preg 10week, but she has irregular menst, 2 mc before.
she thought of prenatal DNA but is so ex, she tot of after giving birth but she worries by then her husband wil suspect her why the baby dun look like hym.

Triple

Alpha Male
Just abort, and treat as bad nightmare.
Don't need to ponder about baby look alike or not, blood group not consistent, that alone is a giveaway.
Hubby gangster type.. u think will ever be reasonable / accommodating / compassionate?

Just abort, and treat as bad nightmare.
Don't need to ponder about baby look alike or not, blood group not consistent, that alone is a giveaway.
Hubby gangster type.. u think will ever be reasonable / accommodating / compassionate?

But she it she cannot bear to abort it.. Plus it goin to 3 month..

hey mummies or daddies , would like to ask for some advice for my friend.
currently she is preg but she has no clue who the father.
is it her husband or is it the guy tat she has affairs with.
because she did have sex with this two guy on the same day, which she thought is safer.
now she has ended rs with the guy tat is an outside affairs , trying to focus on her pregnancy and her husband.
she trying to find ways to abort in the early stage , but find herself cannot do it.
so now she accepted , but she worries if the baby is born , the baby dun look like her husband then how.
she regretted her act, now wanting to salvage the marriage, but she cannot tell her husband as her husband is the kind of gangster type of guy.
plus she has a 3 yrs old daughter with the husband.

from what my friend tell me, she remember on 11th the affairs guy (lets name him k) she did with him, but he cannot cum out as he was too tired.ther might b precum, so went home n have sex with husband and he shoot in.
on the 19th she hav sex with k again , this tym he shoot in, after tat went home hav sex with husband but he also shoot in. but this time round after the husband n k shoot in she straight go toilet n dig n wash those sperm out.
now currently from the date of my post she is preg 10week, but she has irregular menst, 2 mc before.
she thought of prenatal DNA but is so ex, she tot of after giving birth but she worries by then her husband wil suspect her why the baby dun look like hym.
]

Abort it is the best if she still want her marriage. What if in future, the kid need to do some blood test. If same as the mother is still safe, if not .. she had a hard time to answer everything. You cant foresee what is going on in future. So prevent it.