Acai Berries pill

mrsliaw

as i just gave birth 4 mths ago i can't seem to go back to my pre pregnancy weight,not even close to it. Read somewhere that someone is selling this acai berry+green tea pills and there were no side effects even had weight lost of almost 6kg within 1 month of consumption. It's not cheap about $90 per bottle,that's why i wanna check around first.

yeah i guess it's more life blueberry? just that i think it's already been made to pill form.

flower87

as i just gave birth 4 mths ago i can't seem to go back to my pre pregnancy weight,not even close to it. Read somewhere that someone is selling this acai berry+green tea pills and there were no side effects even had weight lost of almost 6kg within 1 month of consumption. It's not cheap about $90 per bottle,that's why i wanna check around first.

yeah i guess it's more life blueberry? just that i think it's already been made to pill form.
Hi mummies, have anyone tries the Avila berry pills already?? Care to share.

I just brought this juice last week from Qoo10,
I their loyal customer lol since got alot cheapcheap things. :x
it taste really good! used to always buy brands innershine berries hehe.
but after trying this one I think no looking back,
the taste is really good.. neck strain does help abit, and less tired, face less shagg also. ><
always computer work what to do leis.
hope to see more improvement.

my sister after birth swear by it cos she was alil plump by nature ald.
and since we both sister love sour food like berries she buy and try for about 3 weeks got slim abit lol.

last week i buy no promo , but now got promotion ald,
Qoo10 - Highest Anti-Oxidant Juice Maqui Plus+ : Body Care / Diet

MPPlus.jpg

MAQUI PLUS+ Multi Fruits & Berries Concentrate, contains 12 superfruits including Maqui Berry, Artichoke, Goji Berry, Acai, Acerola Cherry, Raspberry, Red Grape & Grape seed extract, Chokeberry, Cranberry, Apple, Strawberry and Cherry from various countries worldwide; Austria, Brazil, Chile, China, France, Spain, Taiwan, and United States. Boost your health and beauty with extra benefits for liver. MAQUI PLUS+ is rich in Anthocyanins from Maqui berry with antioxidant from 12 superfruits. This powerful natural combination makes Maqui Plus+ an abundant source of Phytonutrients. Its nutritional benefits help slow down the degeneration of cells & chronic inflammation, inhibiting toxins absorption, protecting cells and organs, especially the liver from free radicals damaging.

Yes, this is the only juice that helps to improve all your health challenging:-
CIRRHOSIS
SENSITIVE SKIN
WEAK IMMUNE SYSTEM
INSOMNIA
CONSTIPATION
GASTROINTESTINAL PROBLEM
REDUCE CELLULITE
ALZHEIMER DISEASE
PARKINSON DISEASE
HIGH CHOLESTEROL
HYPERTENSION
HEART DISEASE
VASCULAR OCCLUSION
ANTI-AGING
CANCER

Do contact me for more info at 96989938, Linda Chan
Free gift with every carton purchase.

Rain4747

Slimming Pills - https://sg.iherb.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Last edited: