Acne/Pimple scar lightening product

Ange

i in the past also have this problems, but now no more !!! I am using a powder called colostrum. It lighten and whiten it.

zara34

I'm also suffering from the same problem since one year. Whenever I squeeze the acne/pimples, there always remain a scar on my face. Then from online I got the name of [FONT=&quot]Himani Boroplus Anti-Acne cream which is a herbal product and is quite effective on reducing the effect of scars also. I'm continuing the product and hope to get a good result.
[/FONT]

Hi,

I have been using this "epiblanc" especially during outbreak in my 3rd week of confinement. it is good in healing especially for freshly squeeze pimple. for my case, due to itchy hand.. squeeze and squezze so now got marks.... epiblanc also heals and whiten the marks...

but advise not to squeeze, bacteria will multiply and will spread further...

elyza

Anyone noes of a good n effective product for acne/pimple scar lightening? Everytime after i squeeze my pimple/acne, there's always a scar which will remain on my face for 3-4mths be4 it fades away. want 2 look for a product that can speed up the fading process.

You can try the marine collagen plus and ovine placenta plus from extreme wellness group. It help to remove scare and wrinkles and at the same time give radiant and really smooth skin. I currently consuming them. See results in 3 months.

clover9

You can try the marine collagen plus and ovine placenta plus from extreme wellness group. It help to remove scare and wrinkles and at the same time give radiant and really smooth skin. I currently consuming them. See results in 3 months.
You can also try the Blemish Balm cream. It can even out skin-tone, dark circles, acne scars and add radiance to the skin without the heavy mask like effects of a foundation. Prolonged used of the product will also help improve the overall texture of the skin and fade acne scars.

I'm using one of the Blemish Balm cream from Hanskin. It hides my uneven skin tone, open pores and my dark circles

Last edited:

acnesolution

Anyone noes of a good n effective product for acne/pimple scar lightening? Everytime after i squeeze my pimple/acne, there's always a scar which will remain on my face for 3-4mths be4 it fades away. want 2 look for a product that can speed up the fading process.
I rarely get pimples but when I do, they're usually big and painful. After exploring the benefits of using acne solution products and breaking out from it, I am left with pimples. My skin cleared up and no more marks
Get started with a serious Acne Solution immediately.

Last edited:

irenejohnson

i'm using Metaderm right now but the spot lightening variant, not really for scars. but this brand also has a scar lightening variant which i recommended to a friend. visit their website for more information. that variant is really effective for acne scars. my friend's scars are beginning to lighten now.

elyza

FIORE Revive EGF Serum--Pimples and acr scars

I am using FIORE Revive EGF Serum. It not only help to treat pimples but prevent future outbreaks. It also help to renew your skin metabolic rate so that you have a much youthful look everyday

Leshia

For acne, pimples or scar, I will recommend Beautee Lightening expert. It really lightening my pimples marks.

jenniferlee

Hi, SK2 products are quite good. Just that they are expensive. If $ is not a problem, can consider.
Anyone noes of a gd n effective product for acne/pimple scar lightening? Everytime after i squeeze my pimple/acne, there's always a scar which will remain on my face for 3-4mths be4 it fades away. Wan 2 look for a product tat can speed up the fading process.

Rosia cng

Hi , if you looking for lightening products , you can PM me .
Various Good brand in lightening and effective , i have use really lighten my scar...

trinkets

Must try:

1. Lemon juice, diluted with water or honey. It should be as potent enough as your skin can take it (there's a serious sting if you use it purely on skin. this hurts more than it heals the skin.), but not too diluted that you feel nothing. Get lemon juice and work out the best concentration for your skin, then apply it onto your face for 15 min every night. If the concentration is right, there should be slight tingly/itchy feeling, but not enough for you to tear or scratch at your skin. You can increase the concentration as your skin gets accustomed to the acid (AHA).

2. Rosehip Oil every night. Just 2 drops will do. After washing your face, use your toner. While skin is still damp with toner, apply 2 drops of rosehip oil onto palms, rub to warm the oil a bit, then pat onto face and apply thicker layer onto scars. Super awesome oil for skin. But avoid putting rosehip oil onto active acne, it will make it very angry and might worsen the condition (more redness and irritation). Only apply to healing acne marks and it'll work wonders.

smithmaria407

There are lots of acne scar lightening products available in the market, but if any one having so much acne scars and need permanent solution to it then can find a good clinic online where various new techniques are used to remove these scars permanently.

Barbara Jean

Just use a good vitamin C serum on skin — the effect of vitamin C on skin is very good. It lightens skin naturally with healthier glow. :) Most dermatologist uses it to brighten/ lighten complexion.

qtipie

Maybe you can try the H2O Crystal Healing Gel.

i used to have lots of acne and pimple scars until i started using this product. it really helps lighten my scars which were left behind during my pimple breakout. after applying it my skin improved in just 2 weeks. you can purchase it @ SARA SHANTELLE

The product looks like this:h2o-healing-gel.jpg