ACNE problems lah!

ikastaatsmann

WOW, i have so many acnes at my face n my back! very big n scary.....is this really normal? Will it go away soon? im lack of confidence to go out if this will be for my whole journey of pregnancy?
Any1 experienced this before?

jasobias

WOW, i have so many acnes at my face and my back! very big and scary.....is this really normal? Will it go away soon? im lack of confidence to go out if this will be for my whole journey of pregnancy?
Any1 experienced this before?
Yup i had the motherload of breakouts.It however went away when i was abt 4-5 months pregnant.It is just hormonal so u cld just ignore it.

i have lots of acne too on my face and back, and my sis had it too when she was pregnant and it only went away after giving birth, think it depends on individual. however don't worry so much as eventually it will go away, the most just endure max 9 months.

siongnelly

hi dear mummies, i like to ask 1 question... if your idol is in town and coming to visit your house,what will you? I think most pp will do the same things... do a spring cleaning & throw away alot of unwanted stuff...
Our body just doing the same things.... our baby is just like our idol.........
therefore our body is trying very hard to do spring cleaning and try hard to throw away alot of toxic in the body....
we must do something to help our body to detox....
pm me for more details :)

YuFFie

I didn't have acne but alot of bumps all over my face. It seemed to be under control now but my back become worse. Sigh...... Why dun you ask your gynae for advise?

CanCanMum

yeah there is actually nothing u can do to treat the acne coz most medications contains hormonal substances tat may be harmful to pregnant mums (like Retinol acids)

so need to ren for 9 months

put concealers?

shiseru

I dont't have (touch wood) a lot of pimples breakout, maybe 1-2 popping up as and when. In fact, I think my complexion got better during my 2nd trimester, it is more radiant nowadays. Guessed everyone is different.

Best to ask your gynae for advise becoz some of the over the counter products may not be safe for pregnancy.

Avoid Accutane, an oral prescription that will cause serious birth defects.
Avoid minocycline, tetracycline, doxycycline that will can cause teeth and bone abnormalities in the fetus.

Last edited:

Raina

I have those pimple on my forehead too, they are leaving black marks after they have "subsided". My colleague said could be due to the current rising body temperature due to pregnancy that is causing the breakouts.. Concealer dun seem to be helping :(

ArDz

I have it at the back of my body ... alot man ... aiyo!!!!
But I'm taking it positively .... SMILE ALWAYS PEOPLE ...
:Dancing_wub:

hueychye79

In first trimester I have a lot of acne at my neck....

Enter to the second trimester I don't have any acne.....

Now enter to third trimester, acne never 'pop' out to my face and back... (touch wood)

chelle

i had alot of bumps on my forehead and side of my face when i was preggy too.
Very serious during 1st trimester, improve abit after that.
After giving birth, there are gone, must be due to hormones.
And my face SUPER OILY during preggy too!