Active baby

Verona's

Hi all !

I wonder if what you mummies do with your baby , like what activities ? My 9 month old baby girl cannot sit still at all , i tried to read books , sing songs , let her play her toys in her cot but she would just throw everything out :( & when we were outside she won't sit on her stroller , she would turn , stand up & start climbing up the stroller ! We locked her but she will throw her temper then start to cry..

I tried to scold her or beat her lightly but she would smile at me & that melts my heart a lil :p When we all go out , 1 will always sacrifices to tc of her .. bring her for walk till she sleep or take turns to eat .. we will gave her biscuits to keep her quiet but recently she bang the table ! :(

Would like to know what mummies here do with your babies at home or outside ? how to like.. discipline her ? is it too early ? :)

Thank you !:)

nurman02

Hi all !

I wonder if what you mummies do with your baby , like what activities ? My 9 month old baby girl cannot sit still at all , i tried to read books , sing songs , let her play her toys in her cot but she would just throw everything out :( & when we were outside she won't sit on her stroller , she would turn , stand up & start climbing up the stroller ! We locked her but she will throw her temper then start to cry..

I tried to scold her or beat her lightly but she would smile at me & that melts my heart a lil :p When we all go out , 1 will always sacrifices to tc of her .. bring her for walk till she sleep or take turns to eat .. we will gave her biscuits to keep her quiet but recently she bang the table ! :(

Would like to know what mummies here do with your babies at home or outside ? how to like.. discipline her ? is it too early ? :)

oh dear, ur doter is a replica of mine :tlaugh:... my husband and i have tried almost all the possible ways to deal with her but in vain, she's just too active... we endured it till now... she is 3.5yrs old now... the only thing i can tell/advise u is that, she'll get better/mellow down more as she grows older... I would love to hear from any mummies here who have succeeded in taming active kids... sometimes, i even dream (in my dreams of course) of calling the super nanny!!!

Verona's

Wow u finally gone through that process ! mine start already & no matter what i do really can't stop her , she sleep through the night & take only 2 hr nap so no matter what she can "recharge" her "battery" ! I really hope there r mummies that can give me come advices :)

She just learnt how to climb up the stairs :/

megtan

Hi all !

Hi Verona,
My son is 9.5 months, also the SAME!!! Sometimes I wonder if he's hyperactive :( He won't sit still in his stroller, will stand up and climb. When eating in his high chair, will turn here and there and worse, stand up so dangerous! When I scold him and say 'sit down', he will sit down for a moment then stand again :( When give him things to distract him, he plays for a while then drops them. Sometimes I whack him and say cannot, he will whine, cry or scream. I also don't know what to do! He's also very sticky and would cry for me to carry him all the time, and must carry and walk somemore :(
At home, I try to follow a routine as far as possible. Wake - play - bath - read - milk - nap (1 to 1.5hr) - wake - play - lunch - baby signing video - play - read - milk - nap (1 to 1.5hr) - wake - go out & buy groceries - play - dinner - baby signing video - bath - read - milk - sleep. But it's getting more difficult to engage him coz he's getting more active and cranky. He still doesn't sleep through the night and would wake up once or twice for milk and a few times when drop pacifier :( Even for nap time, sometimes he would wake up after 1/2 hr and wants to be rocked back to sleep :(

Also trying to find out how I can manage and discipline him without going crazy! The worst thing is he puts every single thing into his mouth and bites every single thing he sees! How to stop that???

Last edited:

ikastaatsmann

Hi all !

VERONA...my baby also 9mths plus, active juz like how u descibed ur gal..i guess this is the month where they get more curious about everything. juz takeit easy, i guess:) :wong19:

Verona's

T.T Can't wait for her to grow older ! Poor mummies us haha ! My girl hit the wall then afterwards i saw her sitting down there "sayang" & touching her finger , i believed it was painful , it melts my heart hahhh :001_302: