Additional Income Opportunity for Stay-Home Mums

jasonleng

Hi All Stay-Home Mums,

We have a New initiative for Stay-Home Mums to work their own little business from home within your own Neighbourhood.

Disclaimer: This is NOT a MLM Opportunity so be rest assured.

- Working hours are flexible to your own schedule dependent on how much additional income you like to make monthly.
- We do not encourage you to work on weekends
- You will be working with the World Largest F&B Company and one of the Household Brand Names in Singapore.

For those interested, please message me or drop me an sms at 8332 8732 for more information.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Teo

Hi Mummies who are keen to work from home

I have a few vacancies for part time work.

We are looking for someone who can do any of the following tasks:
1. Video-editing (visuals, sounds, animation, designs of graphics)
2. Research and Script-writing for video courses
3. Voice-recording for video courses (for fluent English speakers)
4. Presenting of information in-front of the camera for video courses (for fluent English speakers)

Flexible work arrangement to choose from:
1. Work from home (paid upon completion of task) and attend meetings in the office when necessary
2. Work in the office (paid hourly @ $7/hr) with the options of deciding the working hours based on the needs of your family and the company. Office is near City Hall Mrt.

Kindly sms me @ 90236467 the following details:
1. Your name
2. Qualifications (Certificates, Diploma, Degree in which course?)
3. Past job experience
4. Specific task(s) mentioned above which you want to be considered for

We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.

Thank you!

shannelle

Hi All Stay-Home Mums,

We have a New initiative for Stay-Home Mums to work their own little business from home within your own Neighbourhood.

- Working hours are flexible to your own schedule dependent on how much additional income you like to make monthly.
- You will be working with the World Largest F&B Company and one of the Household Brand Names in Singapore.

For those interested, please message me or drop me an sms at 8112 1501 for more information.

Thank you!
Jason
Hi, I'm interested to get more details for this opportunity. Please drop me an email @ teoxiangyun@yahoo.com.sg thank you!

Ric

Hi All Stay-Home Mums,

For those interested, please message me or drop me an sms at 8332 8732 for more information.

Thank you!
Hi Jason

Am interested pls email mi at richelle_teo@hotmail.com

rbooboo

I've recently come across a food website called Dine Inn in which you can sell your homemade food. Wondering any mummies here love to cook? Looking for those who can cook to join so I can buy from them.. Hehehe.. Especially confinement meals!