Address of shop in ang mo kio selling cheap baby stuff

chiro

Hi hi..

i remembered coming across threads saying that there is a place in ang mo kio selling cheap baby stuff?

can give me the address or the description on where is it etc?

angelwendy

Hi hi..

i remembered coming across threads saying that there is a place in ang mo kio selling cheap baby stuff?

can give me the address or the description on where is it etc?

Yes.. i hope i can help.. cause i go there buy baby things also... :Dancing_wub: there is a AMK Polyclinic there... is just direct oppsite of AMK polyclinic.. i forget wat is the block... but they outside got put lots of baby things... so i think is ez to see....

mandymtb

i hv been there b4, other than the daily wear clothes are cheap, i realised certain things are not as cheap compared to places like kiddy.... but one good thing is that u can use ur kiddy discount card there ;)

hakisumi

the block is 700++
u know there's a coffeeshop that sell -famous- long time curry puff (tip top)..
its along the stretch of shophouses...

if i recall correctly..its beside a hair salon.. hehehe..

CanCanMum

Teng Hong Departmental Store
Address: Blk 722 Ang Mo Kio Ave 8 #01-2831
Tel : 64567127 (i have not tried calling their number before....but we always passed by this shop on weekends)

Location is next to AMK Polyclinic.

Asia Travel : Map of Ang Mo Kio Polyclinic (NHG) (S) 560723

u can see Blk 722 in the map.

Actually not all their things are cheap (meaning like stroller/walker/playpen/high chair etc) those big items...clothes pretty wet market/pasar type :p ....

Last edited:

CanCanMum

OK i juz called the number provided and verified the address i posted here whether its the same shop i have walked passed every weekend at Blk 722 AMK central~~ lolzzz

its the right one

Opening hours EVERYDAY (incl PHs and Sundays) are from:

11am to 8.30pm

so far i only bought a stroller from them when baber was 4 months old...lolsss

we bou while waiting for the jab at AMK polyclinic...lols...coz Baber was fussing and no place to sleep so we bou out of impulse....zzzzzz

$75 a stroller~~~:p Brandless~~~

lyra

Last time I went, the uncle n auntie there were still ok. Mayb coz that day, my whole family went down to buy bb things, they r nicer to us. Will b gng down later again to get some more stuff.

xinyl

Agree that certain items are not cheap.

Things i find cheap is the home-wear kind.... For newborns, those tops tie ribbon infront or button ones & the long pants with toe covers. They also have the "hole hole" teeshirts of singlets. Great for spore humid weather.

I think the lady boss is very nice... the rude ones are the PRCs working for them. CANNOT STAND THEM !!!!

lyra

I went there again to buy things. Dun get their pillow n bolster! They charge $10.90 for small pillows whereas NTUC sells the same for $4.90. Feel cheated when I saw the pricing at NTUC! Otherwise, the Aunty attitude still quite ok. The young lady, dunno PRC or not but still ok though...