Advice, I have some doubts feeling

Phyllis15

Hi

You have to be brave for your kids... i realised you are also staying in woodlands... if u need someone to chat... can watsapp me at Phyllis 98200644... guess we should be ard the same age group... me 33 with 3 kids...

YanZee

hi, great to have someone around when I sometimes really down on problems with no one to chat about ............... I'm not sure is he really cheating me or not ........... as we seldom have good communications or see each other often or either in the mood for it with me.

Pocoyo80

I understand that men will go through "down" periods where they get very reserved and they don't feel like talking to their spouse. But it is very unhealthy for relationships to go through such "down period" for a prolonged time. Perhaps, you can try to get his attention on important days such as birthdays and anniversary where he an feel the family warmth. Try to get your daughters to talk to him or ask him out for outings.

YanZee

is been sometimes already "down" period", even last time, always forget our anniversary & birthdays, remind him, even put small note our daughters birthday coming soon, still can forget, don't know what his mind thinking nowadays.

our daughters seldom have chance talk to him, even weekend or holidays, ether timing, come back home late, our daughters sleep already or always busy in another room doing his work etc., can inside the room whole day, no need to eat also can, except going to toilet or drink water only.

Pocoyo80

The reminders on birthday and anniversary happened long ago or since you started this thread?

Seriously, it will tough to understand what your husband is thinking. A hard nut to crack.

YanZee

happen long time already ................ sometimes our daughters will ask "is daddy no more love us, care us, etc" .............. not sure he really see or not all those pictures our daughters draw I put inside the room ..................... I scared 1 day, somethings might happen between us, our relantionship really drifting away day by day.

miccghar

your house now become a hotel to him.

If nothing is done, it will get worse then better.

u have to plan, or this time bomb will explode in your face.

YanZee

hi, I went for counselling before but without him as he dont want to go, listen to what she advice me, still cannot help or solve my problems ...................

pipilili

Be strong!
Continue to doll up and care for your kids. Looking good makes you feel good. Love yourself first.

In sgp, many women experience this like yourself. You are not alone.

Your hubby may be stress at work due to changes (new boss, new wk, new mgmt). Let him be. He needs to learn to overcalm his own wk stress and not bring it hm.
Meanwhile you continue to be the loving mother for your children. They need you now!

dinnie

hi, I went for counselling before but without him as he dont want to go, listen to what she advice me, still cannot help or solve my problems ...................
for marriage counselling to work. Husband and wife have to go.

U not curious y he is home late everyday? Does he have another family

YanZee

hi, curious too, thats why I open this thread, "Advice, I have some doubts feeling" ..................... no, is illegal to have another wife or family if still married to me.

YanZee

hi, double life in ? .................. once awhile I call his mobile to check whether he still in office or not or what is he doing now ...............

ajcy

Hi,

Sorry you're having such a hard time. You mentioned all tthese happened after your second daughter was born. Could he feel left out now that you are working and taking care of your two daughters?

My hb ever shared with me he feels I love our son more and when I reflected I did shower him with less affection after our son was born. Sometimes when wwe're alone we need to consciously not talk about or son and just talk about things that interest us like when it was just the two of us.

YanZee

hi, I know I left him out but what can I do, priority is our new born baby & daughter, he should understand is not easy taking care both of them N working the same time. He never help around at home, always busy with his work only. He had nothing interested to talk about. Sometime I wish I had someone around when I'm down with problems, shoulder to lean N ear to listen, etc.

ajcy

If you have someone to look after your girls, would he be open to the both of you going for a movie or meal or even a short holiday?

Maybe just need to rekindle your alone time.. during that time try not to talk about your kids. Talk about your interests etc.. or if nothing much to talk about, plan an adventure trip where you guys will be doing stuff that you both enjoy and then you'll be able to talk about the activity after!

janeandrea

Hey YanZee, there's a new app coming up for tracking kids and husband. And you get notified if you can't track them even they uninstalled the app. I'm gonna give it a go and keep you posted.