Advise for Breast Pumps Needed!

Hi,

Am a first time mother, and intended to do breast feeding..

Through forums, I am considering electrical dual pumps from 3 brands:
1. Philip Avent
2. Ardo Calyspo
3. Medele

I am working full time as well, so will need the pumps to be silent, convenient and user friendly for me to bring to work after maternity ends.

Am so confused between these 3 brands! Can anyone let me know which one is better, especially those who have tried 2 or more of the brands?

Jinny

Hello

I'm not sure about Avent or Ardo, but I'm using Medela Freestyle and I swear by it!

Its:
-Handsfree; attachable to your nursing bra
-Lightweight; bring it everywhere i go
-Powerful; I never need to press to the highest pump strength and I can get a decent amount of milk thus making it not noisy at all
-Rechargeable battery
-Twin pumps makes the pumping fast and easy withing 15mins, excellent for bring to work

Check out their website for more informations Freestyle

I got it at mumsandbabes (authorised dealer), got it at their warehouse sale, its very much cheaper than kiddypalace/mothercare etc...

Hope it helps!

furbee

Agree with Jinny! I used Tommee Tippee but got fed up with it. ended up buying Medela Freestyle $500 (US Set 2011 Edition)... Is worth buying! :)

Edwinie

i love my avent. it's quiet. can convert to manual pump if needed. i never regret buying it. it helped me stimulate my supply and it's comfortable. =)

i didn't try other brands so i can't comment much. but i have no complains with avent at all.