Advise for post natal massage?

Trinity

Any mummies out there have good reccomendations? I did not engae any massage lady for my first child. Heard from my colleagues that massage after pregnancy is very helpful in regaining back our figure. Pls also advise the rough costs of each massge session. Kind of low in budget :p

Selina_Fong

Hi Trinity, I used Mdm Naini's service for my first pregnacy. My tummy was flatter after the 1st massage/binding, it went further down after a few more sessions.

Her package 5 massages + bindings + 1 salt scrub is $450. 9 massages + bindings + 1 salt scrub is $700 (if I remember correctly)

You may contact Naini @ 94562817.

onghohui

Hi Trinity,
I was introduced to Mdm Khatijah by many members from another forum.
Her package is 7times for $380...plus 2 free baby massage.
You can contact her for more info
HP: 98001394

Bunnyz

hi....highly recommend...call Maya Sari @ 94767836. Used her services....10 sessions @ $700...superb result. Only thing i lack discipline after that but still not too bad....managed to maintain. :p

Agnes Josephine

Hi Trinity,
I was introduced to Mdm Khatijah by many members from another forum.
Her package is 7times for $380...plus 2 free baby massage.
You can contact her for more info
HP: 98001394
thumbs up for Mdm Khatijah... a very patient & nice lady to talk to... lotsa raves of her in other forums too...

Trinity

Hi Mummies..thanks for all the contacts? Greatly appreciated...anyone has recommendations for massge that is cheaper? Budget abt $30 to $40 per session :p

charmaine

strongly recommend mummies to go for post natal massage

- push ur womb back to position after delivery
- flatten ur tummy very fast
- relax ur strained muscles after delivery. very relaxing
- helps to massage ur engorged breasts and unblocked the milk ducts

Kak Hariani (Ani)
stays pasir ris

advisable to contact ur massauer ealier and book.
when u have delivered, just call and inform them and fix the start date for ur massage

Niki

My GF just booked Mdm Naini, $80 per session of 2 hours leh..... quite EX...... I found another massage lady $55 for one hour massage but include baby massage of 10-15mins thereafter every session. Interested, PM me for details.

Leanne

I booked Mdm Katijah 2 mths ago. LOL

Hopefully my tummy will be toned!!! I missed my toned flat tummy!

mae

2 years liao still can massage or not? need to rid of my fats...lol
i think so dear, i called the massage lady jessie referred to me & she said can massage...mine is been 4 years. Want to put my womb in place before I get preggers.

jmtlam

Hi, any idea when I can start my massage after c-section? Doc insist that I go for c-sect cos' done twice liao...

H20fantasy

strongly recommend mummies to go for post natal massage

- push ur womb back to position after delivery
- flatten ur tummy very fast
- relax ur strained muscles after delivery. very relaxing
- helps to massage ur engorged breasts and unblocked the milk ducts

Kak Hariani (Ani)
stays pasir ris

advisable to contact ur massauer ealier and book.
when u have delivered, just call and inform them and fix the start date for ur massage

hi,
just like to know more about the massage services of the various massage ladies (ML) mentioned by all mummies on this thread...

how do u know if the ML know how to massage such that the womb is back to position?

i was told by a chinese massage lady who learned from an indonesian couple that to put the womb back to position, the ML need to used her hand to massage near the crotch area and push upwards, and it was supposed to be very painful...the ones who know how to massage will also be mumbling some "jing"...but not sure if in heart or soft murmurs...the chinese massage lady did not learn this as she needs to be a muslim...my confinement lady also said that the real massage that put the womb back to position is exactly what i mentioned above "hand over crotch area and push upwards and is very painful"...

currently, one ML called aunty maria is massaging for me now, but she does not deploy the above method, so i believe i have not had the real maasage for putting womb back to position yet...

so if you know of anyone who could do this, please let me know.

thanks.