After 5 program

LoVeS

i rmb each time my pay come it will b gone very fast n not even half of the mth yet~ :shyxxx:

vodkager

but by the time you reached home after work, so got time to bring Jabez go out? wouldn't that be a bit late? jmho... :tlaugh:
erm, i think jabez used to it alr..=x after wrk, reach hm ard 6pm.. fetch him frm caretaker ard 6.30pm.. so meet fren abt 7pm alr.. den shop till 9-10pm home.. haha.. i also go nearby places only.. unless special occassion den town lor.. which is once in a blue moon for town after wrk..

Agnes Josephine

erm, i think jabez used to it alr..=x after wrk, reach hm ard 6pm.. fetch him frm caretaker ard 6.30pm.. so meet fren abt 7pm alr.. den shop till 9-10pm home.. haha.. i also go nearby places only.. unless special occassion den town lor.. which is once in a blue moon for town after wrk..

oic.... :tlaugh:

pinkieroxy

don't mind me asking, why your mil will be unhappy ar? then what if you need to work OT?

Hi AJ
d reason y she's unhappy is bcuz in d day she looks after both ma dd & ds so d moment i step in d house i must take over... if i really need 2 do OT also cant stay so late if nt she will tell ma dh tat i come back hm late...
arrggghhhh so fed up sia!!!

Agnes Josephine

Hi AJ
d reason y she's unhappy is bcuz in d day she looks after both ma dd & ds so d moment i step in d house i must take over... if i really need 2 do OT also cant stay so late if nt she will tell ma dh tat i come back hm late...
arrggghhhh so fed up sia!!!

huh? like that one ar? but I'm sure your dh will understand when you need to work OT ma... correct me if I'm wrong..

lulu_booboo

In uk, before boo... after work means going to the pub and having a pint with co-workers... then followed by either dinner or nightclubs (on Thurs)...

when paktor with smelly angmoh, sometimes will go over to London and meet him for dinner (he used to come all the way to paddington station to wait for me!!) or musicals... then when moved in together... after work, will go home to cook for him...

then got boo... after work means rush home to pick her up from childminder, play with her, bathe her then nite-nite... then can relax and watch telly...
we haven't been out for date on our own since boo borned, except when in SG... when my parents can babysit boo... smelly angmoh was saying he hasnt been to the pubs since the smoking ban started!! but at least he sometimes get to go watch football matches and pilates classes... me rather stay at home and do boo's nite time routine... i think with no.2 coming... all the more i won't be able to go out at nite...
but i think i will go with him for pilates classes after my delivery... and when my parents still in UK...