After deliver massage lady to recommend?

Janellebb

Hi, i heard from my friend that need to book massage auntie early cause this year dragon year a lot peope
giving birth so much ook the auntie first.. She recommended me her's malay massage auntie which cost $50 per session. I wonder is it considered reasonable, cheap or expensive? Usually after deliver massage much do how long one ah? Tell me more about after deliver massage and need y ou guys to recommend some good malay massage auntie!! Thanks! :001_302:

cyberie

Hi, i heard from my friend that need to book massage auntie early cause this year dragon year a lot peope
giving birth so much ook the auntie first.. She recommended me her's malay massage auntie which cost $50 per session. I wonder is it considered reasonable, cheap or expensive? Usually after deliver massage much do how long one ah? Tell me more about after deliver massage and need y ou guys to recommend some good malay massage auntie!! Thanks! :001_302:
Guess it is the normal price.. i booked mine thru friend's recommendation as well... 50 bucks per session..
The massage lady say i can choose 5, 7 or 10 sessions..
i took 7 sessions... :)

Guess it is the normal price.. i booked mine thru friend's recommendation as well... 50 bucks per session..
The massage lady say i can choose 5, 7 or 10 sessions..
i took 7 sessions... :)
Hi cyberie can share the contact of your massage lady?
50$ inclusive of transport?

Hi cherrycheery, my friend told me actually the massage nt jus help us to slim down but also to 'move' our organs back in place as during pregnancy our baby will push our organs and the massage helps to move it back in place else we might have digestive problems after we pop... :)

rellako

I done jamu massage for my first pregnancy. With all the massage and binding, it helps me to lose 11kgs within a week. I'm convinced so this time round I'm getting massage again.
Also help us to have little 'me' time during the hectic confinement period.

babyIsaac

Hi rellako

Can you share the contact of your massage lady? tks

rellako:655861 said:
I done jamu massage for my first pregnancy. With all the massage and binding, it helps me to lose 11kgs within a week. I'm convinced so this time round I'm getting massage again.

Keira Wisno

:red:Hello! I had my post natal massage done by Aunty Noura Sam. She was recommended to me by my cousin who had C-Sect 6 months ago. She is very experienced in both Pre Natal & Post Natal Massages. She also does for Normal & C-Sect. I get my tummy trimmed down & able to see result after a week, I booked her for 10 days session. Aunty Noura is reliable, experienced and friendly, my cousin and I are happy to have her for our Post Natal Massage. Her massaged skill is great as we both managed to expel "wind" through our birth canal.... Amazing! Its really worth paying for her serviced. Can contact Aunty Noura Sam at her mobile 94345343.

Please pm me the contact too really
TIA:)