Agency for nannies ?

Yan

Was away to China with my hubby.
Didn't write for a very long time and also forgotten my password.
Anyway,must quickly put right what I had recommended here.
See this link A Singapore Motherhood Portal for the Singapore Parents: Anyone tried PEM confinement agency before?

It seems like the recommendation to use PEM was not the right choice after coming across the link above.
So far no bad respond about AMY infact getting very good feedback from those mothers who had used the service.

I will be going away to China again and might be staying there for quite awhile.My hubby will be posted there to work for a few years.

All of you take care and a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year 2008!:red::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::red::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::red::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::red::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::red::Dancing_biggrin::purple::yellow::lime:

Yan

PEM=HEADACHE!!
This was posted by Vivienne Koh in the motherhood forum dated 21 August 08.Link :- A Singapore Motherhood Portal for the Singapore Parents: Anyone tried PEM confinement agency before?

I just came back from China and had this free newspaper "My paper" given out to me at the MRT station in page A21 there is this Mdm Lim Lily contributed an articles under the heading "Confinement nannies working illegally here",the articles highlighted:-

"Many Malaysia come as confinement nannies here.Image the amount of revenue that the Government has lost in the past and,if no action is taken against the nannies and employers,more revenue would be lost in future.Employers will continue to turn to the illegal sources as no tough action has been taken and nobody has been punished.Please think twice about hiring these illegals....I hope the relevant authority will look into this issue.The seriousness of the offence should also be empasised."

So BAD of this lady why asked the government to take action against these poor old nannies who want to make a decent living and also new mother or their spouse?

I guess must be the owner of PEM because the article is contributed by a Mdm Lim Lily which is having the same name as PEM confinement's owner.

If it is her I will definitely NOT advise new mothers to go to PEM Confinement because she don't really care about the nannies and new mothers/clients,all she wants is making MONEY!!

I regretted I had recommended to use PEM confinement=Headaches services in my previous thread.I hope the article is not contributed by her.:shyxxx:

nyrd

PEM=HEADACHE!!
This was posted by Vivienne Koh in the motherhood forum dated 21 August 08.Link :- A Singapore Motherhood Portal for the Singapore Parents: Anyone tried PEM confinement agency before?

I just came back from China and had this free newspaper "My paper" given out to me at the MRT station in page A21 there is this Mdm Lim Lily contributed an articles under the heading "Confinement nannies working illegally here",the articles highlighted:-

"Many Malaysia come as confinement nannies here.Image the amount of revenue that the Government has lost in the past and,if no action is taken against the nannies and employers,more revenue would be lost in future.Employers will continue to turn to the illegal sources as no tough action has been taken and nobody has been punished.Please think twice about hiring these illegals....I hope the relevant authority will look into this issue.The seriousness of the offence should also be empasised."

So BAD of this lady why asked the government to take action against these poor old nannies who want to make a decent living and also new mother or their spouse?

I guess must be the owner of PEM because the article is contributed by a Mdm Lim Lily which is having the same name as PEM confinement's owner.

If it is her I will definitely NOT advise new mothers to go to PEM Confinement because she don't really care about the nannies and new mothers/clients,all she wants is making MONEY!!

I regretted I had recommended to use PEM confinement=Headaches services in my previous thread.I hope the article is not contributed by her.:shyxxx:

Ya lor ...I fully agreed so bad lor

aikomum

Ya ...I fully agreed so bad

Hi , have you ever tried their service before, that's why you agreed? I am looking for CL too, and i want to know what agency can provide me all of my needs in confinement period. Please inform me.