Aircon Servicing/Repair????

wenz

anyone knows any fren or company who offer affordable and good aircon servicing/repair?
my room's aircon is down with bad flu and is leaking badly and need someone to attend to it...
please intro~~

CanCanMum

i have one guy who has been servicing for my house aircon for the past 2 years.

the leaking problem is most likely linked to chokage of the drainage pipes.

if u r ok i can PM u his contacts.

wenz

i have one guy who has been servicing for my house aircon for the past 2 years.

the leaking problem is most likely linked to chokage of the drainage pipes.

if u r ok i can PM u his contacts.
cancanmum, please pm me... how's his charges like??

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
wenz said:
anyone knows any fren or company who offer affordable and good aircon servicing/repair?
my room's aircon is down with bad flu and is leaking badly and need someone to attend to it...
please intro~~
This just means your aircon has not been serviced (ie, cleaned) ... for how long already?
Generally, the charges would be around $40 per coil fan (ie, outlet) plus a transportation charge of around $30 ... but they can waive this if you get them to service at least 3 coil fans.
In other words, you should be looking at spending between $80 to $120.
:wink: :wink:

I'm not too sure what kind of servicing you are talking about. I had my DAD's fren who came to do servicing, like cleaning all this because I 4 years never get anyone to check the air con at all. Each air con he charge $30.

After he did the cleaning, which I see my air con I oso shake head (embarrass to say, its really filthy!) I could feel the difference, more cold lor...

But if there are additional thing like repair all this den you need to check with him den. If you need his number, PM me. Thanks...

Ninasky

anyone knows any friend or company who offer affordable and good aircon servicing/repair?
please intro~~

We always use gaincity. So far so good. Fixed charges so no worries.

please intro~~
we went for Gain City Maintenance Plan - 3 times a year (it's a package)