All are welcome...

vanessadejager

Hey Guys

I wanna go but husband will be returning home from overseas and will be on leave on Thurs.

If I come, I will bring the hubby k? Let u guys know tom!

Feliz

im bringing chicken/egg mayonnaise rolls. dont know taste nice cos making it for the 1st time. if good let me know horr.. if not just keep quiet only and dump it when im not looking..kekeke...
LOL~ kecoh la u.. don worry la.. not nice i bring home for hubby for his dinner.. HAHAHHA :tlaugh:

Hmm next month I might be free one of the Friday, cos' hubby is outstation......:tlaugh:
ok good! let me knw e date den we can arrange one!! :Dancing_wub:

I cant cook/bake so i might be buying us food instead.
Any preference?
actually don hav to buy so much.. mayb some kueh or cakes? jus a few pcs only la.. scared later wasted also..

Hey Guys

I wanna go but husband will be returning home from overseas and will be on leave on Thurs.

If I come, I will bring the hubby k? Let you guys know tom!
bring hubby?? den ask ur hub to baby-sit ALL OUR BABIES ok??? we sit and relax... LOL~ let me knw ya..

shirasefira

Cn i join too?? But with e rainy season is it a good idea to go to e beach?? I love playing under e rain... But e kids lei??

Last edited:

tinkerball

Cn i join too?? But with e rainy season is it a good idea to go to e beach?? I love playing under e rain... But e kids lei??
u are welcome!! tomorrow at 3rd level sentosa train station 11am. we'll figure out a back up plan in case it rains. our 'big sister' Felz sure can come out with something.:Dancing_wub:
LOL~ kecoh you.. dont worry .. not nice i bring home for hubby for his dinner.. HAHAHHA :tlaugh:
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:ur poor hubby. today rain very very very heavy even my kitchen got leak in the walls and water is seeping in. orchard road flooded bad. so must standby in case it rains tomorrow worr.. maybe we can go toys r rus and play instead at vivo:Dancing_tongue:and the kids can look after us. oops!! is it the other way round?

TANZHENZHI

Wow i also wan to go but then cannot as i need to work. Next time please organize on weekends so more mummies and daddies can join too :) Enjoy your picnic tomorrow and i already inform the ti kong dun rain le.. so you all can relax and enjoy hahahaha.... :Dancing_wub:

Feliz

Yes u can! Will PM u my num.. see u tmr!

very long no login... wah..so nice to go beach on a wekday.... envy !
hehhe... will organise one weekend for u mummies ya..

you are welcome!! tomorrow at 3rd level sentosa train station 11am. we'll figure out a back up plan in case it rains. our 'big sister' Felz sure can come out with something.:Dancing_wub:
LOL~ kecoh you.. dont worry .. not nice i bring home for hubby for his dinner.. HAHAHHA :tlaugh:
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:your poor hubby. today rain very very very heavy even my kitchen got leak in the walls and water is seeping in. orchard road flooded bad. so must standby in case it rains tomorrow worr.. maybe we can go toys r rus and play instead at vivo:Dancing_tongue:and the kids can look after us. oops!! is it the other way round?
LOL~ yeah hopeully don rain la.. If rain den jus stay in vivo.. we see how tmr morn ok.. will text all of u at 8am if plan change.. :001_302:

Wow i also want to go but then cannot as i need to work. Next time please organize on weekends so more mummies and daddies can join too :) Enjoy your picnic tomorrow and i already inform the ti kong dont rain .. so you all can relax and enjoy hahahaha.... :Dancing_wub:

hahaha... thank u thank u... *Pray hard*

Ya hopefully tomorrow dont't rain, then you all can enjoy the day out at the beach.....:tlaugh:
Yeah man.. Pls pls don rain.. rain aft we go home only..

adelynn

after the heavy rain today, im hoping it wun rain tmr and spoil the day. let me know if there are any changes :)

Feliz

YEAHH!!! tmr is e day!!! *PLS DO NOT RAIN!!

Date confirm on 17th June 2010

LOOK HERE MUMMIES !!! NEW PLAN FOR THE MONTH OF MID JUNE!:Dancing_wub:

Plan: Pinic/Potluck/suntanning/relaxing under e sun
Venue: Sentosa beach (not cfm which side yet)
Date: 17th June 2010 (sorry cant do weekend cos too crowded)
Time: 11am
Meet up place/time:
Vivo City 3rd level 11am SHARP ( place to take e train in to sentosa *near food republic*)

Remarks:
-Each mummy will bring their own food, just a small portion..
-Interested mummies, pls indicate your name & food you wil be bringing..

Mummies attending:

Felz
Jasobias
Jojoki
Adelynn
Tinkerball
Shirasefira

Phoebii Cheng

Yup it is a wonderful day today....no rain and hopefully the weather will remain the same for the rest of the day.......

Enjoy! hope to join you all next time :tlaugh:

Feliz

Mummies, enjoy your outing. Today weather super good haha.. Ti Kiong heard my prayers. :Dancing_wub:
Yup it is a wonderful day today....no rain and hopefully the weather will remain the same for the rest of the day.......

Enjoy! hope to join you all next time :tlaugh:

Thank u guys for praying for us!! We had really a good time!!

and also we hav plan nex outing alr.. hehehe...

1ST JULY THURSDAY

WILD WILD WET!!!

jasobias

hahha..ya it was damn fun today ah!!
hey adelyn n nurul add me on facebook ah jasobias@hotmail.com so u can see todays pics

As for the the wild wild wet outing may i just pls state tht Felz is already doing everyone a favour by announcing the gatherings.It takes up alot of time to coordinate.
So for anyone else who wanna suggest an outing..u can always do so on ur own...all us mummies will be glad to join if we can.
So guys start planning those outings now!!
Thanks felz!!Must be hard on u with those last min cancellations esp when tables had been reserved!
A big Pat on the back for Felz for all the previous outings!!!

adelynn

Hey Jasobias: Added you in FB

Felz: Again, thanks for organizing this

Stevlynn & I really had fun today and its good for the girls n boys to interact
My girl has extremely rosy cheeks now, think kena sunburn already.
Going to be nagged by hubby and her grandfather ald :)