Aloha Loyang Chalet

jxmummy

Any mummies know the rates for civil servant when booking aloha loyang garden bungalow or sea view bungalow?

January84

Hui Min, I went to this Changi chalet , sea view, 4d3 nights at $150. under civil servants rate. Utilities bill will be deducted in the following month salary of the civil servant who booked the chalet. 2 levels with e bedroom on the 2nd level, 1 big toilet.

Living room and dinning plus kitchen on 1st lever, with a sea view balcony.
They booked about 4-5 months in advance and ballot result was out about 4-6 weeks before the date booked.

There are 2 BBQ pits, 1 for outdoor, 1 for indoor in case bad weather.
Carpark only can park 1 car.

stonston

It's around 50% cheaper for Aloha Loyang. For Changi it can be up to 80% cheaper, depending on which chalet.

Anyway, now they are quite strict about civil servants helping members of public to book. Cos the last event we had, they actually went round to check & request for the person to be present. Thankfully it was my son's 2nd bday & I was there throughout the day.

Oh ya, & if it's their first time booking for that year, they can book 3 mths in advance. If not, it'll be 2 months in advance, subject to availability. I always book during offpeak season, so does not really matter to me :)

Ting

stonston, for changi is which one? there r quite a few right??
my bf is tryin to book under aloha loyang, i think off peak is 45 per night.
so the person booking must be present? my bf asking all his frens to bid n see which one gets it.. hmmmm......

stonston

It's NOT a bidding system. You just need to log in. If it's available, you can book it immediately & make payment with your credit card.

They've changed the system. Previously they'll deduct the sum from our pay but now they want upfront payment upon booking. Even for payments for excess electricity or damaged items, they want you to settle payment upon check out.

Ting

as in balloting.
so now dun hv to ballot alr??
can just book immediately?
tt wil be much better. :D
thanks stonston.

stonston

Ting, you talking about govt chalet (Aloha) or you talking about the Army one (think they have one at Changi)? It's different!

Ting

as in under civil servant.
still need to ballot? or can just book immediately?

jxmummy

hi mummies,

just to share. have managed to book aloha loyang garden bungalow at $140 per night for weekend rates under civil servant, no need to ballot =)