Am I immatured n unreasonable? Shld I ask him to pay?

-SRI-

HB said nw he realise hw immatured I am.. hahaha... Nw he see my true colour after 2 yrs plus being it me.... but seriously I'm nt.. Yes, i may be immatured at times b4 preg but I consider tt as seeking for attention..:001_302:for e.g I'll told him nt to go to work cz i miz him.. hahaha..

May sounds unreasonable maybe... Nw preg, i tell u ar... my mood swings like roller coaster.... at times i'll be so happie, sad, angry for a little bit things which i find myself to be petty, so sensitive one..n the worst is when i said smth but i didnt mean it or even like i want tis but after tt i change my mind i want tt... HB said tt he oso has his pride when i tell him off tt i don need him in my life..said all those harsh words cz i was upset wit his family attitude for saying mean n harsh words towards me...again i noe i shld ctrl my straightforward atitude..i told his parents off.. but i juz cant help it la...i pregnant, my attitude is like so sensitive n defensive..told him i didnt mean it..i'm preg like tt one n some more i nt in the pink of health as i bleed most of the time..told him its stressful to hear frm doc tt i can hv miscarriage...but he said no point oredi talking abt it.. being preg is nt an excuse for my behaviour... I hv hurt his pride..he said we cant make it....meaning by tt he don wanna be together wit me animore.. haiz.................. so sad.... partly oso my fault.....

being preg, i find myself a total change in terms of health, body n feelings.. why is tt oso?? why cant he being more patience wit me? I tink i hv trigger his maximum level of pride ba...:tlaugh:

btw, need some opinoins frm u all if I were to leave him...i can somehw afford to pay bb expenses for a yr cz gt savings... nw i'm nt working... juz wondering shld i let him pay for all his child expenses??? i caught in between cz he oso need to support his wife..his wife working i tink in exec level.. they hv no kids.. they live in a 4-rm flat... HB gt bike.. so do u tink is it too much if i ask him to pay for bb expenses including the hospital charges?? he shld stop giving me maintenance after his child stop schooling rite? I shld let him bear the responsibility too rite?

by the time i start working, i can open another savings a/c for bb..the $$$ tt i save up is for his future.. n bb exp i'll still use the $$$ his dad had transfer to me mthly...:tlaugh:

Pink daisy

Of course you must get him to chip in!
It's his bb after all!
Paying for it is not an option for him; it is a responsibility.
Regardless of his financial condition, he's got you in this situation, so he should bear all the consequences, be it he's sticking with you/not the child still exist and it need to be supported.
True love endures through pain, if only a few tantrum from you scares him away already, then he's definitely not worthy of you :nah:
Well, that's my stand if i were you

Umeko

It's his bb after all!
Regardless of his financial condition, he's got you in this situation, so he should bear all the consequences, be it he's sticking with you/not the child still exist and it need to be supported.
True love endures through pain, if only a few tantrum from you scares him away already, then he's definitely not worthy of you :nah:

Agreed fully... :Dancing_wub:
He should be responsible for what he did..and bear all the consequences.. if he's leaving just bcos of wat you've did, then he's really not worth your love.. mmm...

-SRI-

haiz... tts wat my mum told me... she said tt he don understand what a pregnant woman feels... but all tis while when i'm pregnant, i'm ok.. till his family said mean things to me den i flare up... he said pregnant is nt an excuse.. yes, i noe..its nt a excuse..but i juz cant help it..he's nt the one being drill by his parents ma... n b4 his parents came.. it was my last day of work..tired..after work still go buy groceries to cook smth for his parents when they come over my hse..n seriously, tat day i was nt feeling well..gt migraine out of the sudden..n when his parents make such remarks, i was angry, told them off as in my tone of voice is like shouting n due to tt i bleed..doc said i cant get agigated if nt will bleed...so when i bleed, i juz walk out frm the hse..they consider it very rude..in the eyes of ppl, i am rude but for me, i juz need some breathing space..don wanna hear anything frm them..

mummies...u all hv been preg b4... i believe u shld noe n understand hw i feel......nt purposely one....i swear...haiz............. even my frens n colleagues can spot behaviour changes in me...tis pregnancy, i need to face alot of hurdles n obstacles...maybe god wanna test me hw strg i am..........

-SRI-

It's his bb after all!

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:...a few?? but i tink for him its alot.... as wat i said earlier..i told him off i don need u in my life... tis stmt hurt him so much... n nt only tt...my mum oso gt scold him..:001_302: wah...lagi he cant take it.... but den again the one i highlight in bold do makes sense.....

min hw much he shld pay for bb maintainance?

LoVeS

He should pay for the price of "playing a fool ard outside" sumore he is bb's father so the more he should chip in no matter wat lor. If he cannot afford then in the 1st place dun play wif fire!!

-SRI-

He should pay for the price of "playing a fool ard outside" sumore he is bb's father so the more he should chip in no matter wat lor. If he cannot afford then in the 1st place dun play wif fire!!
All of my bf n gf share the same sentiments.. but hw much shld he give min?? I nw nt working..n my medisave is only $1k i tink... so when I deliver, I'll use my dad medisave which is more than enough.. but the cash pymt, i tot of asking him to pay... hehe... n i hv kept all the receipts.. mum told him to pay all the hospital expenses too cz his bb n oso due to me being preg, i kena terminate by my co.. so mum said he shld pay all tt.. reasons cz bcz of preg, i sick n cant find a job rite nw.. he shld be responsible for it... do u all agree??:embarrassed:

-SRI-

Whr bro tommyboi?? bro, u tink I immatured or nt? hahaha.. i wanna POV of a guy....... we galz tink differently ma..hmmm... so guyz... any comments? i wanna understand frm guy perspective too...

LoVeS

All of my bf n gf share the same sentiments.. but hw much shld he give min?? I nw nt working..n my medisave is only $1k i tink... so when I deliver, I'll use my dad medisave which is more than enough.. but the cash pymt, i tot of asking him to pay... hehe... n i hv kept all the receipts.. mum told him to pay all the hospital expenses too cz his bb n oso due to me being preg, i kena terminate by my co.. so mum said he shld pay all tt.. reasons cz bcz of preg, i sick n cant find a job rite nw.. he shld be responsible for it... do u all agree??:embarrassed:
To b fair which i dun take side on both since i duno the 2 of u but I rmb u quit the job by ur own b4 ur terminated rite? It is the company who terminate u due to ur being pregnant which u cant put the blame on him coz ur pregnant is both u n his responsible not juz him alone.

The way ur mother sound it like as if the bb is his but has she forgotten tt bb is urs too? I dun tink he should pay everything coz ur the mother of the bb which is aso ur responsible too so i dun tink he should pay ALL but at least 3/4 of the total amount. Yes watever receipts juz keep for record purpose.

I tink lawyers can advice u better on hw much ur bf should pay n aso for future maintenance $$ he has to gif for ur bb.

Last edited:

-SRI-

To b fair which i dun take side on both since i duno the 2 of u but I rmb u quit the job by ur own b4 ur terminated rite? It is the company who terminate u due to ur being pregnant which u cant put the blame on him coz ur pregnant is both u n his responsible not juz him alone.

The way ur mother sound it like as if the bb is his but has she forgotten tt bb is urs too? I dun tink he should pay everything coz ur the mother of the bb which is aso ur responsible too so i dun tink he should pay ALL but at least 3/4 of the total amount. Yes watever receipts juz keep for record purpose.

I tink lawyers can advice u better on hw much ur bf should pay n aso for future maintenance $$ he has to gif for ur bb.
yalor....told mum tt too...yup i gt keep it...ltr I'm going to ask them wat shld i do...wats the nxt step.... i don dare asked him to pay for the expenses.. hahaha..dunno y.. maybe oso when i wit him, i nvr ever ask him to buy for me tis n tt like lady stuff.. nt my habit.. nvr asked him for $$$ b4...:001_302: even if I wanna buy smth, i'll use my own $$.. tt is why I wanna the higher authority to decide hw much he shld pay.. I'm sure they'll analyse the situation & our financial status...

Seriously, I'm worried his parents & wife will hate me even more if HB kena pay more than me... its like i take their son as advantage like tt... haiz..... but mum said I shldnt tink of others.. muz tink of me & bb future too... he hv to chip in too cz tt his bb oso... juz pray he ok wit it... mum is totally mad at me when i told her don fight abt bb maintainance wit HB...

I worried ltr he cant live so luxury as b4... He gt told me, his wife nw wanna a big hse... HUDC i tink..exec... And oso she gt the idea of buying car n they luv going to holidays... all tis involves alot of $$$ lor... if he were to support my bb, i doubt so he can live as luxury as b4... Hope his side understands why i wanna him to chip in....

nw i'm go one step at a time to solve my probs...HB sure will be mad at me for making things difficult for him if he hv to go to court...:tlaugh: when i mentioned abt he hv to go for counselling wit me..he juz kept mum abt it........means he's nt happie lor...bz working ma..den gt his own family... i do all tat for our own gd..nt to trouble him....

LoVeS

yalor....told mum tt too...yup i gt keep it...ltr I'm going to ask them wat shld i do...wats the nxt step.... i don dare asked him to pay for the expenses.. hahaha..dunno y.. maybe oso when i wit him, i nvr ever ask him to buy for me tis n tt like lady stuff.. nt my habit.. nvr asked him for $$$ b4...:001_302: even if I wanna buy smth, i'll use my own $$.. tt is why I wanna the higher authority to decide hw much he shld pay.. I'm sure they'll analyse the situation & our financial status...

Seriously, I'm worried his parents & wife will hate me even more if HB kena pay more than me... its like i take their son as advantage like tt... haiz..... but mum said I shldnt tink of others.. muz tink of me & bb future too... he hv to chip in too cz tt his bb oso... juz pray he ok wit it... mum is totally mad at me when i told her don fight abt bb maintainance wit HB...

I worried ltr he cant live so luxury as b4... He gt told me, his wife nw wanna a big hse... HUDC i tink..exec... And oso she gt the idea of buying car n they luv going to holidays... all tis involves alot of $$$ lor... if he were to support my bb, i doubt so he can live as luxury as b4... Hope his side understands why i wanna him to chip in....

nw i'm go one step at a time to solve my probs...HB sure will be mad at me for making things difficult for him if he hv to go to court...:tlaugh: when i mentioned abt he hv to go for counselling wit me..he juz kept mum abt it........means he's nt happie lor...bz working ma..den gt his own family... i do all tat for our own gd..nt to trouble him....
yes u should seek a lawyer for advice on how much he should pay during ur pregnancy, wat he should pay n aso for ur bb's maintenance coz after all his bb's father n aso to check wif lawyer abt ur bb's custody IN CASE he will wanna fight wif u.

Yes u haf to tink for ur bb's future lor even if u dun wan to tink for ur own future. No matter wat ur bb need to eat lor n do u tink tt u alone can financially able to support ur bb? If u can by all means do it urself n make sure ur bb costody is urs in case in future he wanna fight wif u.

Why bother if they hate u or nt since the fault dun totally lies on u as been pregnant is both ur bf n ur responsibility. If he wan luxury then in the 1st place dun play wif fire n if he wanna play wif fire then dun blame others for getting himself burnt.

The only person i pity is the wife n the unborn bb. Seriously i knw the wife wont feel gd at all lor for knowing so much things happening behind her back n seriously ur bf is nothing but a shit @ss.

lastly why do u call him HB since both of u r nt even married? To call such person as hb i feel so disgusted for u.

-SRI-

yes u should seek a lawyer for advice on how much he should pay during ur pregnancy, wat he should pay n aso for ur bb's maintenance coz after all his bb's father n aso to check wif lawyer abt ur bb's custody IN CASE he will wanna fight wif u.

Yes u haf to tink for ur bb's future lor even if u dun wan to tink for ur own future. No matter wat ur bb need to eat lor n do u tink tt u alone can financially able to support ur bb? If u can by all means do it urself n make sure ur bb costody is urs in case in future he wanna fight wif u.

Why bother if they hate u or nt since the fault dun totally lies on u as been pregnant is both ur bf n ur responsibility. If he wan luxury then in the 1st place dun play wif fire n if he wanna play wif fire then dun blame others for getting himself burnt.

The only person i pity is the wife n the unborn bb. Seriously i knw the wife wont feel gd at all lor for knowing so much things happening behind her back n seriously ur bf is nothing but a shit @ss.

lastly why do u call him HB since both of u r nt even married? To call such person as hb i feel so disgusted for u.

His family n wife knew our relationship all along... for 2yrs oredi ma... lol.. hahaha..used to call him tt till nw.......I cant call by his name la..feel weird2.... nt used to it... hmmm...... i did try.....but hor... really lei..sounds weird as we both nt used to call each other by name......:err:

Umeko

mmm... since he's not your "official" hubby..I mean no ROM doc, then you may wanna think again..:nah:

Q1-how to have him pay the maintenance fee thru' court.. moreover if he's havin a wife, whom is "official" (ROM).. :embarrassed:
Having a lawyer may means extra cost, if u'r not getting anything out of it, pls think twice b4 spending tis $$$..

Q2-get him 2 pay for all the medical fee/consultation fee/babies necessities and anything that you can think of.. you'll need to be realistic now tat u'r not working.. :chatterbox:

Q3-you decide 2 leave him, get his family (and urs) to sit down and discuss how he shld 'compensate' you.. get him to commit.. who cares if they hate u, they will come begging u 2 let them c their grandchild once d baby arrives...:we2daydreaming: haa haa, tatz the magic of babies..

Just personal opinion, hope this helps... ;)

-SRI-

i tink..only the daddy can see my bb.. the rest cant...whahahahahahaha...bad me...so evil..btw.. hw cum some emoticons u hv?? i don hv?? hahaha... cant find....

-SRI-

whahahahahahahaahahah... nw i noe y...i click more... but.............. i nvr maximize the window...i tot only gt abit emoticons...so boring.. nw i noe my mistakes... thks...thks....:wewink:

Porukadotzu

Waw Sri, you're really a powerful women...hehe...

But agree with Umeko, I think u should save your money rather than risk it to hire a lawyer coz at the end you will be the outcast since you are not married to him yet.

The best thing is nego with them and talk them out to support you somehow and you will have to let them see the bb later on.....

Hope you're ok babe....God speed!

LoVeS

His family n wife knew our relationship all along... for 2yrs oredi ma... lol.. hahaha..used to call him tt till nw.......I cant call by his name la..feel weird2.... nt used to it... hmmm...... i did try.....but hor... really lei..sounds weird as we both nt used to call each other by name......:err:
I knw tt his wife knew abt it but which wife will feel gd to knw tt own dh haf another woman sumore is pregnant wif dh's child? To b frank why i say i pity her bcoz i am aso wife so i can understand how she felt.

Prob is tt u r now drawing a line clear wif him n his family so do u tink by calling him hb isnt tt more weird? Even ur nt used to it U still haf to start changing the name u call him.