Antenatal classes enquiry

Evaling

Has any mummies attend any hospital prenatal, antenatal classes?
Care to share as I'm comparing different hospital classes & rates & also testimonials.
Thanks!

happymoxy

I trust in drug free natural birth and personally attended the hypnobirthing and breastfeeding class with fourtrimesters at $600 for 5 lessons (4 hour each). Four Trimesters

The exercises and information in class were very useful and classes shall commence with just minimum 3 couples. Unlike the antenatal classes in hospital.

Friends who attended with them find that the information learnt helps prepare childbirth.

I also believe that a pro natural gynae and pro breastfeeding pediatrician is essential for us women/parent.

Evaling

I trust in drug free natural birth and personally attended the hypnobirthing and breastfeeding class with fourtrimesters at $600 for 5 lessons (4 hour each). Four Trimesters

The exercises and information in class were very useful and classes shall commence with just minimum 3 couples. Unlike the antenatal classes in hospital.

Friends who attended with them find that the information learnt helps prepare childbirth.

I also believe that a pro natural gynae and pro breastfeeding pediatrician is essential for us women/parent.

Hi, what is hypnobirthing?