any 2002 kiddos parents here

funfantastic4

hahaha.........but have to use my parents address....then < 1km.....but dun know leh.....my mum wants my kid there due to the reputation.....but i more KS....so more keen to try new stuff for my kid!!!??? :embarrassed:

jedamum

hahaha.........but have to use my parents address....then < 1km.....but dun know leh.....my mum wants my kid there due to the reputation.....but i more KS....so more keen to try new stuff for my kid!!!??? :embarrassed:
]
are you aware that if you use your parents address, you will still be consider as applicants within 1-2 km even if your parents live within 1 km from BBPS? for applicants withing 1-2km of BBPS, will have balloting. so you may want to consider whether to try your luck at the ballot or go straight for beacon in case there are no vacancies at phase 2c sup at beacon (heehee...trying to dissuade you vying for BBPS vancancy...:p). but then again, it is difficult to gauge the demand for beacon cos the school is pretty new.
so..see you at balloting day then. :p

wallflower

Hihi,

New here, my elder boy is born May 02.

My hubby is ex-BBPS, :001_302:....so save my trouble.

Regarding supplement, i gave lactogg probiotics, Usanimals and Nordic cod liver oil(goin to finish my last bottle, i m switching to enflac fish oil)

jedamum

Hihi,

New here, my elder boy is born May 02.

My hubby is ex-BBPS, :001_302:....so save my trouble.

Regarding supplement, i gave lactogg probiotics, Usanimals and Nordic cod liver oil(goin to finish my last bottle, i m switching to enflac fish oil)
argh....another rival! no wonder i need to ballot! :err:
welcome to mummysg. :001_302:

jedamum

Latest Update:-
Yeye - boy
Vion - Verone - Jan Gal - Woodgrove Pri Sch
Jedamum - Jerald - Aug boy - Trying BPPS
Xiaoxue - Skye - Oct boy - Fernvale Pri
Mami_Jazz - Javen - Sep boy - Holy Innocents' Pri (Jazz, still this one? :001_302:)
City.Pumpkin - Oct Gal
Xiaodaisy - boy
Abkoh - Ace - May boy
Dymples - J1 - Nov
jxy_mum - Dec Gal
pavilion8612 - Lucas - April boy
JenLee98 - Clarice - Apr Girl - Anderson PS (doing PV)
friend - Sept Gal
EnFlor - eldest boy, Oct bb.
funfantastic4 - Arianna, April - Beacon or BPPS
wallflower - May boy - BPPS (Alumni)

wallflower

How is everyone? I almost wanna strangle my hubby last week!!! He says he did not graduate from BPPS...Urghhh....

since 2 years ago when we are talking the enrollment, he proudly told my friends that he graduated from BPPS. I also din bother to recall his pri sch lo...been asking him to search for his report book since last yr. Fail to do so. He changed sch when he was Pri5 cos shifted.

Whoa...i also wanna kill him!!! haha....i cant sleep whole night waiting for daylight to check with MOE....Glad tat it is acceptable as long as he can produce his report book. He finally found it too...phew.

Btw, can share what enrichment class your kids are taking now?

funfantastic4

Hello...hello...long time never login.....very busy.....so how's everbody??? All prepared to for yr kids going to P1 next year??? I am so anxious lah......cannot wait till 02-Jan.....as if mummy who's going to school...:nah:.......so any P1 prep class anyone can recommand in Bukit Panjang/ CCK area? KS...KS.....:Dancing_tongue:

BTW....anyone interested to send their kids to My Think Tank class in Bukit Timah......Maths P1 prep???? Need a few more participants before class can start:wecry:....buzz me if anyone interested.....k