any 2009 Children going nursery!!!

alice118

Hi mummies~~

any ur kids born on 2009 and going nursery next Jan?? any recommendation for me?
i staying at tampines area.. i thinking bethesda bedok-Tampines & St hilda's Kindergarten..

anyone knw whether any connect St hilda's kindergarten with the St hilda's primary school??

Do you knw bethesda bedok-Tampines got any bus service?

Eliza

Hi, my son will be attending Bethesda Chapel Kindergarten next Jan. it's near kembangan MRT. BTW, it's pre-nursery. Nursery only starts at age 4. I thought of St. Hilda's and Bedok-Tampines also, but the area at St. Hilda's is not very accessible and bedok-tampines as they told me only has afternoon session left. That was early this year. But to my understand, both kindergarten do have school buses. Just give them a call to check. Hope that helps.

Cheyenne

Hi, my son also due for Nursery next year. I'm considering Bethesda Pasir Ris vs Penetocoast Methodist @ Pasir Ris Dr 6. There are also 2 popular at Loyang Besar (near Downtown east). Anyway, still doing my research work.

Hello mummy alicia
For st hilda Kindergarten, It is not related to the primary school, thought of enrolling my girl in agape little uni, I wonder any mummies have got any feedback