Any Blogger Mom Here?

babymoon

Would like to gather all blogger mom here!
I start my blogging life since June and I totally don't know how to do blogging but later I learn step by step and now I have 2 blogs.
One blog is about my babymoon and I blog about her activities and parenting.
Another blog is my own blog and I share about my learning curve towards Internet Marketing.
The most important is after you all visit my blog, please give me comments and let me know how to improve it ok? :red:
Please let me know your blog and I would like to pay you a visit too, visit your lovely son or daughter! :tlaugh:

my babymoon website @ Mummy & Baby Moon
my website @ Moon Loh's Life In Internet Marketing

babymoon

hi mummy Jan,
haaa... I don't have knowledge on IT things too.. in fact very very poor on it! just know what i need to know only..
i've visited your websites, your themes very sweet and nice in colour. Pink and purple both romantic colours.
i also blog about my babymoon lor.. and i think maybe when she grows i can let her handle her own blog and as a form of communication too.. hehe..
your wedding blog got lots of nice wedding photos, so sweet.. =)
your wedding website mispelling for blogspot, pls change.. couldn't be open with the link. =)
ok, we share more yah..

January84

hahah, yah, the wedding blog is easy reference to the wedding pics, cos if we take the wedding ablum out, afraid it will be damage by son.... hahah... blog more easier to see as and when we like... I also store friends of mine and DH one, as a keepsake too. . . . hahah...

nv realise... okok, thanks, will change.

babymoon website is which one? want to add to my blog list.

Reali?

thks...

nw my girl loves to snatch my specs whenever she see me...haha!

cancan, the earrings are very nice...might want to order for u soon. :)

babymoon

hi all,

i am a new blogger mummy. started this yr march...i started off blogging bcos bored at work...then i blog abt my bb, my family & my IL side...

my site: to be happy
ohh visited your blog.. to be happy :tlaugh:
i used multiply b4 but later change to my own hosting le..
your bb chubby chubby very cute ler..
those little shoes also cute cute de..
you link want us to vote your bb can't work de.. :err:

ohh visited your blog.. to be happy :tlaugh:
i used multiply b4 but later change to my own hosting le..
your bb chubby chubby very cute ler..
those little shoes also cute cute de..
you link want us to vote your bb can't work de.. :err:
hi BBmoon,

thks for ur update....i had tried amend the link, pls try hor...

those shoes....anything caught ur eyes? the FOX shoe still available...hehe!

my bb... she gt her father genes, gt chubby face...bt she oni weight less than 9kg leh... ... so worry bt lucky she still eat & drink well.

babymoon

nvm for bb so long as they can eat and sleep well.. my babymoon eat little but eat many times a day..

will go and vote your bb after you fix the link.. hehe..

ei, those shoes hor, i really like .. but my gal gal foot like her daddy .. big big de.. aiyoh.. must try then can only buy,, somemore kiasu type, must buy bigger size.. i ever bought her those cute cute shoes like you sell, but only wear few times and now in the store room..

CanCanMum

hi BBmoon,

thks for ur update....i had tried amend the link, pls try hor...

those shoes....anything caught ur eyes? the FOX shoe still available...hehe!

my bb... she gt her father genes, gt chubby face...bt she oni weight less than 9kg leh... ... so worry bt lucky she still eat & drink well.
vote where??? got link de meh?

send me leh?